Markus

Back in the USA, Vince took me to a spacious, modern house with abundant windows, giving it a comforting sense of openness. It felt like home. Things were so chaotic that most of the time, I couldn't quite grasp what was happening. Vince seemed a bit distant, perhaps still hung up on the name issue.

One day, I found myself near Markus. He was another person who appeared to be awkward towards me, so I refrained from initiating conversation. Surprisingly, he broke the silence that day.

"So... Lilian, right?" Markus began.

"Yes," I confirmed.

"That was a really wild night, huh?" he continued.

"Tell me about it," I replied.

"If you weren't so drunk..." he trailed off, glancing at his beer bottle, seemingly shy. "Do you think you would have agreed to... be with me?"

"Of course," I responded.

"But... would you have wanted to? Like, I don't know if you were, like... into me... and stuff?" he asked, visibly embarrassed, taking a sip of his beer to mask his discomfort.

"Of course! How could you even question that?" I reassured him with a smile. Shortly after, I excused myself to the bathroom in an attempt to diffuse the romantic tension. Though I might have been mistaken, I had a pretty good idea of Markus' intentions, but the overall situation remained unclear to me.

My strategy failed as Markus intercepted me upon my exit from the bathroom, kissing me and leading me to another room.

Markus was intimately passionate. While everything with Vince had been light, fun, and fleeting, Markus was intense and commanding. After it was over, I hastily dressed, fearing someone might walk in at any moment. Markus began dressing too but then reclined on the bed.

"Come here," he requested.

"We should really get dressed," I insisted.

"Just for a minute, come here," he pleaded, pulling me close in an affectionate embrace.

"You..." he murmured, trailing his hand down my body. "You make me want more."

"Markus..." I murmured in response.

In the end, almost fully dressed, he had his wish fulfilled once again.

As we left the room, he grabbed me and kissed me once more, declaring, "I want to do that again."

Vince and a few others returned home, catching us off guard. Vince seemed puzzled, unsure of what to make of the situation with me.