Can't you see how ridiculous you are when you beg?

I was so determined that I wanted to prove to myself that I would never sleep with Cesar again. I imagined that afternoon was truly ours, but he threw it into the dirt of this new life and this ridiculous divorce process—divorce from a marriage that never happened.

I soon found Vince. He was in the room and seemed surprised to see me. Victor was there too.

"Hi, Vic," I said quickly, walking straight over to Vince. As soon as I could, I kissed and hugged him, throwing myself completely on top of him. He, who seemed both surprised and worried (he must have noticed my expression), was my hostage. I opened the bedroom door behind him and pushed him inside. There, I kissed him again and ran my hands over his body.

"Damn!" he said between kisses.

"Make love to me, Vin," I asked as I started to take off his shirt. I tried to unbutton it, but it was difficult. I thought about trying to rip it, but I couldn't. During these attempts, I felt hatred and despair at the same time and began to cry. Vince, still scared, kept his hands in the air. I continued to hold onto his shirt and buried my face in his chest, starting to cry. Slowly, he closed his hands and hugged me.

"What happened?"

"I can't take it anymore."

"Hey..." he said, and then I received a shock of reality. I pulled away and saw that I got my makeup on his shirt. I quickly wiped away my tears and said, "Sorry about your shirt. I'll try to see if the laundry can remove it. If not, I'll buy you a new one."

"Don't worry about that."

"Sorry, Vin," I said, leaving the room. Before he could leave the house, he shouted, "Hey, Lilly! Where are you staying?"

I ended up responding and then tried to escape as quickly as possible.

~ ~ ~

On the way to the hotel, I thought about a million things. I arrived there devastated. When I opened the bedroom door, I saw that Cesar was already inside, waiting for me. He looked worried.

I didn't even enter; I took a step back and then hurried to the lobby. There, right in front of reception, I sat down in an armchair and started crying.

Some time later, a hotel employee came to see if I was okay. Soon, some guests became curious and began to approach. It was in the middle of all the confusion that someone touched my hand and bent down in front of me.

"Hey." I looked up and saw Victor crouching down.

"Hi, Vic."

"What is happening?"

"Nothing," I said, but then I started crying. He hugged me and told other people that everything was fine, that he would stay with me.

Victor accompanied me to my room. Cesar was no longer there. Victor hurried and soon brought me a glass of water.

"Today I'm not well, Vic."

"I'm not here for anything other than to help you. Trust me."

Reluctantly, I took the glass from his hand and began to drink. Slowly, I calmed down. He called Vince.

"Yes, we are here. I'll pass it on to her." Then he handed the phone to me.

"Hi. Is Victor in the room with you?"

"He is."

"Kick him out. Kick him out right now."

"He's just helping me."

"He's not helping you at all. I was worried and asked him to check on you. He went and saw you were okay. Now send him away."

"But..."