Interesting night

Sure, here's a more natural version of the text with corrected punctuation in the dialogues:

Back at home, Shannon was desperate to talk to Cesar, eager to present herself as a loving woman. He spoke to her on the phone, but it was clear that he prioritized me. I'm not sure if they met, but every night, he was there with me, hugging me and asking how I was doing.

One night, while we were still getting ready for bed, he was sitting in one of the armchairs in the room and pulled me towards him, gently asking me to sit on his lap. I sat down and hugged him.

"I know you're not ready for this yet," he said, kissing my shoulder. "But when will..."

He was being so affectionate that I even considered letting it go. I was about to start kissing him when we were interrupted by someone knocking on the door.

"Who is it?" Cesar shouted.

"Your love," replied Ron. "Are you decent?"

"Yeah, come in," Cesar said. I was going to leave, but he held me back, gesturing for me to stay. When Ron saw us, he made a scene.

"Oh, heavens... Lilly, could you please get off Cesar?" I was going to leave, but Cesar insisted on keeping me there.

"What is it, Ron?" he said, amused by Ron's reaction.

"Ah, Jeez..." Ron said, approaching. "So... Mary isn't feeling well."

"What's wrong with her?"

"She's having some isolated symptoms here and there, and she believes she may still be affected by the dirt in the tunnels."

"But she's immortal, right?"

"Not born, made. So she still deals with real-world illnesses."

"Hmm."

"I'm going to take her to the hospital. Would you mind finishing up here and keeping an eye on the son for me?"

"You have got to be kidding."

"Unfortunately, I'm not. I think there's something strange going on, and it would be best to keep an eye on him."

"Ugh, okay!" Cesar grunted. "Where is he now?"

"In the kitchen. We were about to leave, so..."

"I'll be right down," said Cesar.

So Ron left. Cesar kept me there for some time, and then he said:

"Who needs protection when we have your ex-husband as a contraceptive method?"

As I stood up, I teased him.

"We should call Shannon."

"You know, that might not be a bad idea after all."

And in the end, it wasn't.

Chaos was suspicious of Shannon's late-night visit and quickly became reactive. Shannon decided to use the opportunity to prove her loyalty to Cesar, leaving me feeling estranged from Chaos. In the room, with Chaos, Cesar, and Shannon, I decided to drink until I blacked out. It didn't take long to get there.

The next morning, I seemed to be in worse shape than everyone else at the table.

"Good morning," said Cesar, excitedly.

"Morning."

"What a night, huh, Poodle?" said Ron.

"Don't call her that." And it was only then that I heard MaryAnne's sweet, almond-shaped voice.

"She doesn't mind."

"I think she'll even feel depressed if he stops," Cesar commented.

"It's okay," I reassured her, as if sharing a secret.

So Chaos decided to join us.

"Good morning."

"Morning!" MaryAnne spoke, excitedly, while he kissed her on the cheek affectionately. Then he sat down.

"How are you? Feeling better?"

"Better," she explained. "It was actually residue from my time in that place, but the doctor gave me some medicine and a diet to help with the process. I should be as good as new soon."

"Amen," Chaos said. It was strange to hear him use that term. Then he looked around and asked me, looking lost: "Where is that girl? Joanne?"

"Shannon," I corrected.

"She left early today. She said she had... something to do," Cesar explained.

"Interesting girl," Chaos commented, looking at me and then at Cesar. "Interesting night."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," Cesar summed up.