This will be a fun night

I woke up to find a large box at the foot of the bed. Inside was a dress, a typical movie scene. Our assistant excitedly explained that it was for a party later that day.

In the car, with Cesar, he said, "Get ready. This will be a fun night." We arrived at a party at a fancy club. Almost immediately, we spotted the man who had visited us, accompanied by his wife. After exchanging a few words, we started mingling. Cesar gave off the impression of someone experienced in the industry, and I tried to match the part. About half an hour later, I understood what he meant by a "fun night" as Vince and his date from the restaurant appeared in the crowd.

"Vince! How are you?" Cesar shouted, catching the attention of the man who had been at our house.

Vince seemed a bit lost and was still trying to understand until his companion asked, "Aren't you going to introduce us?"

Still a bit stunned, Vince began, "Oh, yes! Stephanie, these are..."

"I'm Cesar," he interrupted, "and this is Lilly."

"Hi, Lilly!" Stephanie greeted me, her expression suggesting she remembered our previous meeting.

"Is this the Vince who was at your house the other day?" asked Cesar's friend.

"Yes, it was me. I wasn't feeling very well," Vince confirmed.

"That sounds serious. Are you feeling better now?"

"Getting there..."