Chapter 29

Liddy's POV

The ride to the movie theater was so much fun. Hunter even told me I could drive the Jag on the way home. I'm not sure if I will take him up on the offer, but it was still sweet of him to offer.

I tried to buy my own movie ticket but he insisted on paying. Right now we are standing in line for popcorn. Thankfully, it isn't too crowded. I guess most people are home recovering from their turkey coma or standing inline at some store waiting for the black Friday sales to start.

Hunter looks so handsome. I almost fainted when he took his jacket off and I saw what he was wearing underneath, a dark maroon shirt that literally fits him like a glove. I can see every muscle, his pecs, his abs and the biceps that drive every one of his female fans, me included, crazy. I am trying so hard not to stare at his incredible chest, but thanks to the 3 buttons he left open, it's almost impossible.

"What would you like?" I hear Hunter ask.

"Oh, that's okay, I'll get my own." I managed to squeak out. I can barely talk, my mouth is dry and my heart is racing faster than his Jaguar could go. What is he doing to me?

"I'm buying Liddy, so you better tell me what you want otherwise I'm going to buy one of everything that's here."

I look up at him and all I can see is that sexy side smirk looking back at my. "You wouldn't dare?"

"Oh yes, I would. So unless you are very hungry you better tell me what you want soon. We're next in line."

"Fine, I'll take a pretzel, a small popcorn and a water. Are you happy, now?"

"Yes, I'm extremely happy." He says with that same sexy smirk. What's he trying to do, kill me?

As Hunter steps up to the register to place ourorder, I can see that 2 girls standing in the line next to us recognize him.They look to be maybe 16 years old. The taller of the two is whispering to her friend and pointing at Hunter.I wonder what he will do when he realizes some fans have recognized him.

"Hey, would you like some candy? Sour patch kids? Red licorice? Raisinettes?" He turns around and asks.

"I'm fine for now. Thanks." He smiles and turns back. I notice the faces on the 2 girls next to us. They are devastated that they didn't get a chance to talk with him. I can tell that both of them are two shy to approach him so I decide to let Hunter know.

I reach up and tap him on the shoulder. When he turns around I motion with my finger for him to come closer. He bends his head down moving his face closer to mine. It's still not close enough for me to whisper in his ear, I realize. I will need to stand on my tippy toes. As I push up on my toes, my ankle gives out and I start to fall forward towards Hunter. In order to avoid slamming into him and possibly knock us both over, I extent my arms forward and they land solidly on his chest.

The jolt of electricity that surges through my body at the sudden contact is enough to illuminate every house in Nashville, I swear. Add to that the smell his cologne and the feel of his hands on my waist, as he tries to steady me and my senses go into overload. I am speechless. All I want to do is turn my head ever so slightly and kiss him.

After a few seconds I manage to compose myself enough to tell him that he has two fans to his left that want to talk with him. He hesitates for a moment before nodding his head and releasing his hands from my waist.

He looks over at the two girls and their faces light up. He smiles and walks over to them. They chat for a few minutes before he takes a few photos with them. Then he gives each girl a hug. As he returns to the register to get our food, I look over at the two girls. They are in Hayniac Heaven. I'm blown away by how kind and sweet Hunter is to his fans. I'm going to have to add this to the long list of reasons why I'm falling in love with him.