Chapter 73

Liddy's POV

Hunter and I have been back on the bus with Harper for a few days. She is so excited that we are getting married. It's all she talks about. She wants a brother or sister so bad and that really make me nervous. I don't want to disappoint her or Hunter for that matter, but there's no guarantee I can have children.

I know from overhearing the fight Hunter had with Kelly, that he knows it will be difficult. I just don't know if he has any idea how costly or time consuming it could be and that there's no certainty it'll work.

Since I accepted Hunter's proposal, I have started researching infertility, trying to figure out the best options for us. It looks like In vitro fertilization (IVF) will be our best option. My only concern besides the cost is my age. I'm 29 years old. The closer I get to 35 the lower my chances are of having a successful pregnancy. Plus with IVF they like to implant 2 embryos. IF they both take I could potentially have twins. I'm not sure if I could do that and continue to travel with Hunter.

"Knock, Knock." I hear a female voice coming from the door to the bus.

"Come in."

"Hey, there girly, how are you doing?"

"Shelley!!!! Oh my God, Ryan didn't tell me you were coming to visit."

"That's because he doesn't know yet. I just missed him so much that I asked Jerry his bass player to help me figure out a way to surprise him. So I took today off from work and flew in about an hour ago. Ryan's not even aware I'm here yet, because he's at a local radio station doing an interview. He should be back in a few hours. God, I can't wait to see him."

"He's going to be super excited to see you. He's been a lost puppy dog without you around."

She blushes. "Oh, really? That's so cute."

"It really is." I say as I stand up and grab some water for us to drink. "So it's sounds like it's getting serious between you two?"

"Yeah, it is. We've admitted we love each other."

I squeal before wrapping her in a hug. "I'm sohappy for you two. I knew you were perfect for each other."

"I think we are, but only time will tell. Now, enough about me, I came to see your beautiful ring and hear all about how Hunter proposed to you? I don't want you to leave anything out."

I laugh. "You sound just like my sister, Liz."

________________

Hunter's POV

"Hey there how are my two favorite girls?" I ask as I kiss Liddy on the cheek and pick Harper up. "Wow, you're growing like a weed there, punkin...Pretty soon daddy won't be able to carry you around."

She looks sad. "I sorry daddy, I try not to gow."

"It's okay, sweetie, your daddy has very STRONG arms. It'll be quite awhile before he can't pick you up. So don't you worry." Liddy says to Harper then turns and winks at me.

I grin and lean down and whisper in her ear. "Now how would you know I have strong arms?" My comment makes her blush and I love it.

"Daddy, when can I have a broffer or a sissa?"

"Baby girl, we've talked about that already. Lid and I have to get married first then if God feels it's the right time, you'll have a baby brother or sister."