Chapter 76

Liddy's POV

"All I have is one more Save the Date reminder to address and I'm done!"

"That's awesome, Babe." I hear Hunter yell from the living room. "I wish I could have helped."

"Uhm, me too, but we both know that your handwriting is just a bit to, ah, 'unique'."

"It's not that bad." He mumbles.

"Ah, yeah it is, but I still love you, anyway." I giggle.

"You better."

Once I finish with the wedding reminders I walk into the other room and sit next to Hunter. "So what time is Renee coming to get Harper, tomorrow?"

"She isn't because she has a repair man coming over to fix her AC unit, so she asked if I would drop Harps off."

"Oh okay, what time will that be?" I ask as I snuggle up next to him.

"Around 9 AM. I thought I'd take Harper to breakfast, first. Do you want to join us?"

"I wish I could, but Liz and I have a 9:30 appointment scheduled to view another venue, across town."

"Would you like me to meet you there? It's Saturday and I have the day off."

He's so sweet. "I appreciate the offer, but you don't need to join us. Enjoy your free time. You seldom get any. Once I narrow it down to my top three choices then you and I can visit them and decide which will work best for us."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm positive. I'll only be gone a few hours. When I get back we can do whatever you like, watch a movie, go on a picnic, take Cole for a long walk or..."

He smirks as he interrupts me. "We can do ANYTHING I like?"

I giggle because I can tell from the look in his eyes exactly what he's thinking. "Uh huh, pretty much."

"Good! Then I vote that we work on our "communication skills" some more."

"Now, why would you suggest that?" I grin as I move to place one knee on each side of his lap.

He automatically begins to caress my back. "Well, I've been reading that "communication" is the key to any successful relationship, so the way I look at it, the more we "practice" the happier we will be. Do you agree?"

"Absolutely." I say as I join my lips to his.

He smirks. "I'm so happy you feel the same way."

"Who am I to challenge the experts?" I whisper before kissing him passionately.

As soon as my lips touch his, I hear a soft moan escape from somewhere deep in his throat. I love that I can make him loose control in a matter of seconds.

When I feel his hands on my lower back searching for a way to slip beneath my shirt it makes me smile. I deepen our kiss and brace myself for the rush that'll come once he succeeds.

Just like expected, the sensation from his fingertips on my bare skin overwhelms me. Every nerve ending in my body begins to tingle. When I pull back allowing us to catch our breath, I see the desire in his eyes. It's so intense that I thoughtlessly bite my bottom lip.

"Babe, why do you do that?" He asks while kissing the side of neck.

"Do what?" I ask breathlessly.

"Bite your lip? It's so freaking sexy. You know I can't think straight when you do that!"

Before I can answer he crashes his lips on mine. I can taste the combination of cinnamon and coffee. I love it. I love him. When he pulls me firmly against his chest, I gasp. We are so close I can feel his heart beating. It's racing as fast as mine. Nothing exists at this moment but he and I and the love that we feel for each other.