Chapter 104

I apologize for taking so long to update.

   Liddy's POV

"I can't believe that by this time tomorrow, you'll be my wife!" Hunter whispers in my ear as we snuggle on the couch, in my apartment.

"I know!"

"Are you nervous?"

"A little, I just want everything to be perfect."

"It will be." He squeezes me tight. "You've planned everything down to the last detail. The church is absolutely gorgeous. We all saw that from earlier at the rehearsal and I'm positive the venue will be just as beautiful. People are going to be complimenting you nonstop on the décor. I wouldn't be surprised if some of them ask you to plan their weddings or parties."

"Stop." I teasingly bat his chest.

"I'm serious. You have no idea how gifted you really are. You could be a clothing designer, a stylist, an interior decorator or even a wedding planner."

I roll my eyes. "I doubt that?"

"I don't, not for a minute. You have a sense for what looks good, whether it be clothes on a person or furniture in a room. You really should pursue it someday."

"I've thought about."

"You have? That's awesome!" He smiles and kisses my cheek. "I hope you know if it's something you really want to do, I will support you all the way."

"I know you will. I'm just torn. I love taking care of Harper. It's rewarding for me to help her discover new things and watch her learn and grow. I want to do the same thing with our baby. I want to be able to teach them how to be a loving and responsible person. I'm afraid if I choose a different career, that I will miss too much."

"I can understand that."

"But on the other hand, as I get older, I have to admit, I wonder what it would be like to have a job that allows me to use me creativity and challenges my mind and not just my patience. It would be nice to interact with adults and get to use my 'big girl' vocabulary more often." 

We both laugh. 

"Do you see my conflict?"

"Yes, I do." He nods reassuringly. "I completely understand. I struggle with the same dilemma everyday. I love writing music and performing for my fans, but I also love you and Harper. I HATE when I miss out on stuff. It's so hard on all of us. Sometimes I wish I could be happy working a normal 9 to 5 job. Our life would be so much simpler."

"But, Hun you would be miserable if you weren't making music. It's your life."

"There was a time, when I believed that, but not any more. Not since having Harper and meeting you. Now you two are my life. You're the reasons why I wake up in the morning with a smile on my face and go to bed every night,thanking God for bringing you into my life. Writing music now is just my way of sharing how much I love you both and how happy you make me."

I smile at the sincerity I see in his breathtakingly beautiful blue eyes.

"You, Harps and any child that we have together will always be the MOST important things to me. Don't ever doubt that."

I hug him tight. "God, how did I get so lucky? You are such an incredible man. I love you so much."

He smiles. "I love you, too. More than you will ever know. I would do anything to make you happy."