Chapter 101

Liddy's POV

It feels a little strange to still be laying in bed with Hunter, at 7:30 in the morning. Normally I would be up with Harper by now, making her breakfast or reading her some stories, trying to be as quiet as possible until he woke up. The reason I'm not is because Lynette and Leo kindly offered to take Harps with them back to their hotel last night, after we celebrated Hunter's 28th birthday.

I can't believe it's September already, only two and a half months before the wedding. There is still so much to do. I have started making some of the decorations already. I've been applying silver glitter on over 80 masks that I will eventually attach seating card labels to and sketching out what I want each centerpiece to look like. Unfortunately, I can't do the rest of the decorations until one month before. I can't risk having the white pumpkins turn brown or start to rot. Thankfully, my entire bridal party, plus Jan and Lynette have offered to help me decorate them, which is nice because I will need over 130 before all is said and done.

"Hey babe." Hunter whispers in my ear instantly sending chills down my back. "What are you doing?"

"Thinking about all the stuff I still need to get done before the wedding."

"Is there anything I can do to help?"

"Not right now. Maybe when it gets a bit closer."

"Alright, just promise me you will ask. I don't want you to get all stressed out."

"I promise." I say as I roll over and lay my head on his chest. " I love you so much. I hope you know I can't wait to marry you."

"I can't wait to marry you, too." He smiles.

I snuggle in closer to his warmth and begin to draw small circles on his chest. "Hun, why do you love me?"

"There are lots of reasons why. You're strong, kind, trustworthy and oh so beautiful. You take my breath away every time I look at you."

I roll my eyes. "I doubt that."

"You do, honestly." He says as he kisses the tip of my nose and runs his fingers through my hair. "You make me feel safe, loved and appreciated. I know that I can count on you to be there for me, which is something I will never take for granted. I want you to know. You are sweet and patient with my fans and most importantly with Harper. You are honest, encouraging and so damn sexy. You are caring, giving and incredibly maternal. You will be an amazing step mother to Harper and mother to our children."

I stiffen as soon as I hear the part about being maternal. "Bbbbb but what if I can't have children?"

"You will."

"Seriously Hunter. What if I can't? Will you still love me then?"

He tilts my head so I am looking directly at him. "IF you can't. I promise you it will make no difference. I will still love you with my whole heart."

"I hope so." I whisper as tears fill my eyes.

"Baby, don't cry, please. Everything will be fine. There's nothing to worry about."

"I can't help it. I keep thinking about what Renee said. That Harper will be devastated if she doesn't have a brother or sister. I don't want to do that to her." I begin to sob.

"Liddy, listen to me. Renee only said that to hurt you. You know that. We've talked about this before. She said that because she was jealous and angry that I love you instead of her."

"Jealous or not, we both know that she is right. Harper will be so upset."

"Why do you feel that it's solely our responsibility to give Harper a sibling? Remember Renee can have children, too."