Chapter 02. Just Arrived In Seoul

I widely open my eyes when I felt that my head almost hit the back of the chair because of the hard break of the bus. I rubbed my eyes gently and look out the glass window, my eyes widely open and my jaw slightly drop when I saw a tall shiny buildings, huge billboards and so many cars below, "Ladies and gentlemen, we've just arrived in Seoul, for those tourist, welcome to Seoul! The capital of South Korea!" The announcer said and so many tourists started taking some pictures outside of the glass window.

Eer.. I'm not a tourist actually, I'm just a girl from Incheon who transferred here for my studies. Ugh! If Jessica and Yuri are here, I'm sure they are too noisy inside of the bus right now. They also love to have the same trip with me, but they need to finish their studies there. Sad to say but I need to transfer here at Seoul 'cause everything are here, complete books even from the long long time ago histories.

I mentally slapped myself again when my head almost hit on the back of the chair in front of me, again. "Young lady, you should fasten your seatbelt," I startled and jump a bit from my seat when someone seated beside me, it's just an old woman. "Uh.. Yes, grandma," I tremble a bit as I adjust my eyeglass.

"Are you familiar here in Seoul my dear?" She asked and I turn my head to face her. "U-uh... To be honest with you, it is my first time to go here in Seoul," I answered as I look outside the glass window, she didn't utter to question me again and so I also stopped.

The bus turned left and when we arrived again at the bus station, all of the passengers went out from the bus. Taeyeon took her luggage on her side as she tried to take it with all her strength, the luggage were full of heavy things that she just put on. When I got outside– O-omo! Speaking of going out, where should I go?

"Young lady, are you going out or not?" Some of the passengers ask her, she gulped and took her first step outside of the bus. A cold air welcomed Taeyeon's face as she look anywhere to sit on. But before she could take her seat on the nearest bench, she saw a cute guy looking for someone while holding a huge cardboard exact for the people to see it.

But it made me suprise when my name was written on it. I quickly walk towards him while pulling my luggage on my both hands. "Y-yah!" I holler while pointing at him, he then look at me with a wide smile plastered across his face.

"Annyeonghaseyo! You must be Kim Taeyeon, right?" He asked as he bow down and so I nod with a bit shy and bow down at him. "A-annyeonghaseyo," I almost whispered, he chuckled as he took my luggage and he started to walk leaving me without any permission or something. "Y-yah! W-where do you think you're going to take my luggage?" I point him out and he then quickly turn back at me. "I'm sorry, but I'm just going to take you to your apartment, come, follow me," he commanded and so I tilted my head in curiosity.

The both of us started to walk towards the– I don't know until we stop in front of a black shiny car. "Get in," he command but I didn't respond yet. "W-wait.. How would I get in with a stranger am I with? Who are you anyways?" I asked as I cross my arms.

He grin at me as he took 3 steps forward at me while I'm taking 3 steps backwards. "I'm Do Kyungsoo, I'm your personal assistant and it's my pleasure to accompany you everyday and if at school," he said and smiled brightly.

"K-kyungsoo? Who sent you to be my personal assistant?" I raise one brow in curiosity. "Hmm, he or she don't want you to know," he simply answered and motioned me to go inside, and so I did without reacting or something.

What if he is a kidnapper? What will he's going to do? And whose that person to sent him here as my personal assistant? Hmm, but it seems like Kyungsoo is a good guy, he looks like an Angel to me when he smiles. He started driving all of the way and I just rested my back on the cushioned chair until my eyes got heavy and I felt that I already fall asleep.

...

Moments Later

The car stops right in front of a big apartment as Kyungsoo starts getting Taeyeon's luggage from the back of the car. I lazily opened my eyes and my gaze suddenly peek to the view to where am I right now, "K-kyungsoo, where are we?" I asked while he's busy with my luggage. "Welcome to your house, Taeyeon-ah," he smiled again and motioned me to go out.

He opened the door for me and I was like in awe to saw a huge house exact for 6 to 10 people. "Will t-this be m-my house?" I asked as I drop my jaw. "Tsk! It's ours!" He suddenly burst out, my eyes widened in shock when he said it, "O-ours!? What the–," before I could finish my words, he motioned me to stop and so I shut my mouth up.

"Don't worry, we have our room boundary," he answered. "B-b-but.. What about the kitchen, living room and comfort room?" I asked. "You have your own comfort room inside of your bedroom and I have also mine, but sad to say, we must share the kitchen, dinning area and living room," he flashed a grin again.

I just nod shyly as he took a step through the gate leaving me again in an awe with this beautiful house. But I just wonder, who owned that other big palace-like house beside ours? It seems like there's only 26 meters away from our house. Far enough, right?

"Yah! Are you coming or not?" I went back to my senses when Kyungsoo called out for me. "U-uh.. Just a moment Kyungsoo, who owned that big apartment?" I pointed the apartment that I was been looking at a while ago. "As far as I know, its not an apartment. It's a huge house by some friend of mine," he smirks, I tilted my head in curiosity while looking at the house he said.

"Are you interested with that house?" He smirks at me. I widened my eyes again and immediately shook my head. "N-no," I defended and I heard him chuckle. "Tsk! Come on, I still have to tour you around Seoul," my ears perk for what he said. "T-tour me around?" I asked in disbelief. "Yeah, so better hurry up," he said and smiled at me, I secretly jump in joy as I quickly followed him inside.

~~~

A/N: So what will you think about this chapter? What will Taeyeon see in their upcoming touring series? I'll say, better read the next chapter! Once again, thank you so much folks! Saranghae!

(Edited)