Chapter 90. The New Kim Taeyeon

Black Pearl Dorm, 6:00 p.m, Kyungsoo's POV

"What is wrong with you? What do you mean you can't attend this competition!?" Suho exclaimed in disbelief due to what Kai hath said. He's not attending this competition tonight. Rather, he just want to watch us performing on the stage. "But Jongin-yah! It'll mess up the positions and dance steps if you're not there with us!" Everybody nodded in Lay's opinion.

Kai's thinking twice whether to attend or not. Truth to be told, he had this invalid reason. And that is he lost his hope to win my cousin's heart. Whatever. Such a drama. He knows that Taeyeon will only choose Baekhyun. He did already knew since from the start, didn't he? It's his fault if why he tolerated of what his heart expresses. He should follow his brain for sometimes for goodness sake!

Kai's silent who's sitting at the couch, not dress into a formal one for the entrance later on. He's not ready, it's like, he's in a deep thought. His fingers were crossed together on the top of the table, biting his lower lip, staring from afar. I don't know. Maybe in Neverland.

I stand up and walk towards him, that made him startled for a bit and look up at me. "You'll be with us whether you like it or not," He raise his brows, "I made my decision as well. I'll be going 'cause I can't stand seeing you guys patheticly dance without the choreographer, so okay." Everybody cheered when he said those.

"Tik tak Tao, we still have 2 hours before the performances starts," Tao reminded, pointing his wristwatch. Well of course, everybody were dressed formally and neatly. Some of them dyed their hair into.. uh.. let's just say blonde, golden brown, silver that looks old and red.

Me, on the other hand didn't do anything with my hair. I'm faithful in black that's why. "Should we dye your hair? What color would you like?" Kris asks while observing Jongin, "I would like to have a brown colored hair," Everyone shake their head in chorus, "No. Brown doesn't suits you. You look more black if you'll ask me," Sehun concluded which he receive a thousand of death glares from Jongin.

"I know what a perfect hair color for you Kai," Chanyeol interrupted, "And that is?" I raise one brow. "I'll seriously going to kill you if ever you're suggesting pranks, Chanyeol." Luhan warned, "Whatever. Milky yellow suits Jongin," He roll his eyes at the end. Every individuals started to judge if ever Kai suits in milky yellow colored hair.

"Hmm, not bad based from my peripheral vision," Chen nods his head, "I agree," Xiumin added. "Okay, let's start with this." Kris and Suho pulled Kai to nowhere, "Where is master?" Luhan ask all of the sudden. That's right. Baekhyun didn't show himself up. Almost 3 hours recently. "You guys stay here. I'm going to check him out," They nodded as an agreement.

Oh please Baekhyun, I hope you never done something stupid to yourself. I twisted the doorknob without even knocking as I immediately spotted Baekhyun in front of the mirror, doing something on his eyes. "O-ouch!" He groaned which made me even more curious.

My eyes rounded in horror when I spotted a different face of Baekhyun. He, on the other hand, spotted me from my reflection on the mirror. He turns to look at me in complete startled and put down something carelessly. I almost burst into laughter when I saw his features by now. Different indeed. "Geez. You more look like a living ghost," He tried to act normal but I can see that he's hiding it.

"W-what are you doing here, K-kyungsoo?" He stammered. I walk towards him and grab the thing he used earlier, "An eyeliner, seriously?" Baekhyun immediately snatch the thing from Kyungsoo's hands, "Why are you seriously using an eyeliner?" I ask curiously and raise one brow.