Chapter 76. Wise Decision

Black Pearl Dorm, Baekhyun's POV

"Have they answer the call at least once?" I worriedly asked, walking back and fort inside the dorm. AhRee sighed and walk towards me, caressing my shoulders. "Just let them be for this night, Baekhyun." She said as if comforting me, "What do you mean I'll just let them be? Hello? It's my Angel we're worrying here about!" Baekhyun stated, letting himself free from her grasp.

AhRee's expression darkens when he heard his concern. She rested her back on the headboard of Taeyeon's bed as she stared at me from back and fort. We're currently here by her room though. "Why do you need to look for her? I'm here! What do you need more?" She asks as the members gave her a look.

"Just shut up, okay? You were even not involve in this case," Xiumin said which made AhRee to shut her mouth up, "Did some of them just pick up their call for once?" I ask Luhan. But again, I receive a negative answer. I clench my fist tighter, gritting my teeth.

"They should inform us of their whereabouts!" Chanyeol frustratedly sat back on the couch, "Indeed. They just can't stand for not informing us for the sake of the Black Pearl's safety, right?" Lay and Sehun nodded in Suho's statement. Now that I think about it! They were with the Emerald girls together! And so as that bastard! Kim Seok Jin!

Where could he possibly brought them to? But where? Where should I find them? "Master, it seems like you've been spacing out for awhile," I came back to my senses when Tao snap me away from my thoughts. I shake my head from left to right, darting them with a look, "N-no. I'm just.. thinking about something. Keep on calling them, there might be miracle to happen that they'll pick up their phone soon enough," I stated and sat back down by some random couch, tired from waiting for them more than one hour.

"Aren't you worried that maybe Jin took them somewhere else that you could not definitely find them? Especially, your Third Angel?" That's when realization strikes me when AhRee spoke as she emphasized Taeyeon's title. The members dart her with a curious expression, she shrugs, "Oh well, I'm just stating the fact though. Just for a little help if you'll need to," She said, looking at her nails.

Luhan scoffs, "Sorry, but we don't need your advises. All we need is a little faith that they're safe and think positive for the three of them," He said which made the latter roll her eyes.

There was a moment of silence inside the place. Some of the members were exchanging gazes with one another as if they're trying to make an eye-contact. It only broke when the door creaked open, reveals Lay together with Xiumin, "Come on guys, dinner is ready. You need to have a little break just a moment," Lay announced.

AhRee was the first person who stands up and excitedly jump through the way of the door, "Come on~ I'm awfully hungry!" She squealed, but none of us tried to join her. We stared at her like she's gone into weird, "What? I know I'm beautiful but you guys don't have to stare at me for that long," She smirks and crossed her arms. That's one fact I totally hate her the most. She's arrogant and full of herself. I mean, yes, she's pretty but does she needs to repeat it all the time?

Everybody averted their gazes away from her and decided to stand up. I stayed still by the couch, watching the members leaving the place when AhRee noticed my absence. "Hey, let's go," She said and walk towards me. I sighed and look away, "No. Not unless they'll show up themselves right in front of me, especially my Angel. I know it sounds crazy but I need to see her this instant," And I don't want you to cling onto me for longer.

Her face seemed to change into something different of an aura as she stood there right in my peripheral vision, standing like a statue herself. "A-anyways.. you still have to take dinner. Even if it kills you waiting for your stupid members, you still have to eat! It's not like your life depended on them," She stated which made my blood boil all of the sudden.