Chapter 09. Fight With Kyungsoo

After I wrote all of the herbs and anything more, I stretch up my arms and I feel good again. "Whoah! That was a very nice exercise for the lil' fingers," I said and Kyungsoo immediately look at me with a confusing look. "You called that an exercise? Yah! It's not and writing on a piece of paper back to back look so tiring for the fingers!" He protested.

"Whatever you say," I said and packed the notebook and pen back at my bag. "So anyways, what about you said to me earlier?" I asked, he raise one brow while looking at me suspiciously. "Uh.. You know, you'll going to explain about–" I didn't got the chance to finish my words when he cut me off. "Oh! You mean about the Black Pearl Section?" He asked back, I roll my eyes and I heard him slightly chuckle.

"Okay, first thing is first, Black Pearl Section, the most famous section here in South Korea, it was been raised since 1745 and yes, you heard it right that it's already in the history. The Black Pearl leader called as Master so.. We called him as Master, he can do whatever he wants but not to hurt the other members. Being the leader is a big responsibility for him, he needs to take care of all the events and any special occasions that will be held every month. As I said earlier, Black Pearl is the most famous section and I'm one of the members. Being a member is also hard because of the commands and anything else that will be assigned to me, we are very serious to our lives since we entered a new life being a Black Pearl member. And as of now, Baekhyun, who's the leader of the Black Pearl was a very sweet and a caring leader, but becareful, he's very furious when someone mess up with his members and especially him, uh.. That is.. About you earlier, but don't worry, you'll get to know him better, he's a nice and thoughtful kind of a person, but as I said, he's very scary when it comes up that you're teasing him around or anything else.." He explained.

"So..um.. How, when, why did you became a Black Pearl member and also.. Him?" I asked and minimize my voice when I mentioned the 'him' word. "Oh.. Me, together with my other friends became the Black Pearl members because of how we did our best to participate every occasions and events that the school held, and Baekhyun... He became a leader because he's also good in paper works, handling business matters and many more. Another thing is, he was elected as the new Black Pearl leader," He answered while playing at the table with his cute fingers.

"Wow! I can't believe that you can be that famous!" I exclaimed in disbelief as Kyungsoo chuckles, "You can't believe? Why? And take note, Korea already knew us because of our brilliantines, cleverness, our responsibility, hardworking and last but not the least, our handsomeness," he said with a sheepish smile.

"Tsk! Too full of yourself, Kyungsoo, why are you here? Can't you just go back to your classroom already? Maybe he's been looking for you," I said and I'm about to stand up. "He gave us a free time and so, I'm here with you to accompany you, since your friends already went home," He answered and rested his arms on the chair.

"Wherever I go... You'll come with me?" I asked in disbelief. "Yeah, got a problem?" He asked back and frowned, a sweet smile suddenly crept on my face as I stand up and grabbed my bag. "Let's go, I still need to pass this in the administration's office on Gyuso Ying's table," I said and he also stand up, he slung his bag on the left side only. Wow! He's cool!

I'm about to go first when he suddenly grabbed my right arm that cause me to look back at him while blinking my eyes in confusion. "Let me take your bag, a girl like you had a weak energy, you need a gentlemen to carry it for you. You're just a little girl to carry it yourself, just imagine, it's also heavy. Wait a minute, why do you got a heavy bag, do you always put hard stones inside?" He playfully asked, I just roll my eyes and proceed walking but again, he grabbed my arm.

"Please, just give it to me before I'll change my mind–" he didn't finish his words when I cut him off. "I didn't say that I refused, tsk! You're not really getting into go with the flow," I said as I chuckled. "Hey! What's funny?" He asked and frowned. "Nothing, here, take my bag though," I said as I throw him my bag that cause him to catch it up while panicking before it lands on the floor.

"Let's go~" I said and smiled at him widely. Before I knew it, I heard him mumbled something but I just don't mind him at all.

...

Administration's Office, 4:13 pm, Taeyeon's POV

"Excuse me ma'am, can you please put these paper at Gyuso Ying's table? I need to pass it this instant," I said politely to the girl. "What's the title of it, please?" She asked, I look unto my paper and there it is, the tittle of what just I've research. "Uh.. The Agriculture Five," I answered.

"Good job! You've got the correct title!" She said and receive the paper in her hands. "Thank you!" I answered and bow down as she close the window. "So! Kyungsoo Oppa, where are we.. going.. Where'd he go?" I turned my head to the other side to saw Kyungsoo's already gone, I turn at the other side but he's also not there. "Hmm, curious," I said and sighed heavily.

I'm about to turn on the left side when someone called out my name. "Yeonnie!" It's Kyungsoo while still holding my bag. "Oh? Why are you there, Oppa? Why are you hiding?" I asked as I tilted my head. "Aish! If I will let myself visible with that girl you've been talking with awhile ago, I'm sure she's going to bust me that I was the one who helped you," He answer.

"Huh? Help? You didn't help me, I answered on my own you know," I defend. "Hey, I was the one who told you that the answers are in the Agriculture Five!" He said and crossed his arms. "But isn't it that was also your fault? If you didn't told me then you should not hide yourself anymore", "But I have to 'cause you look so pity while asking yourself what to choose from that five books," He smirks.

"Yeah 'cause if I'm going to read it one by one, I think my brain's about to explode," I said and shook my head. "And besides, if it's not because of me, I think you're going to be overnight in the library", "Well, well, well, I didn't expect that you'll just burst out,"

"But it's also your fault if why did you followed me," He smirks again. "Cause you look so serious and so I followed what you said," I said and frowned. "Geez! So you're like a dog who always follow even if he didn't know what he was doing?" I don't know why but my blood starts boiling.

"I'm not a dog! I'm a human!" I suddenly raise my voice up. "Hmm, since you're also a bookworm," He said and look away with a serious tone. "Well, fine then!" I hollered and grabbed my bag from his arm. "I'm a nerd if I am a nerd!" I hollered at him as my eyes forming with tears. "Yeonnie, Yeonnie, look, I'm sorry!" He said but before he could ever plan to stop me, I immediately run away and that's the time that my tears started to fall from my eyes.

I didn't expect that we will come through this far, I mean.. We just met and why does it always happen to me when every first day and first met in my life? I still continued to run even where will my feet stop, there's no other students around 'cause they still have class, only Emerald section don't have.

Taeyeon continuously run until her feet stops infront of a beautiful metal gate and up there, you can see the light of the sun inside of that place, she slowly placed her hand on the metal gate and opened it up as her eyes sparkled in amaze, she can smell a very fresh air and butterflies started to flew infront of her.

"So.. Beautiful.." She mumbled while looking around in amaze. She turned her gaze on the other side to find a huge marble fountain and behind that was a marble bench. She quickly wipe the droplets of her tears and smiled while walking towards the bench. "A perfect spot to rest for a moment," she said to herself and started to rest her whole body on the bench.

Why not take a nap first? Hmm, just for a little while to refresh my mind.

I was about to close my eyes when I suddenly heard a snore from someone, I quickly stood up while looking around, but I see none. Hmm, maybe it's just my imagination, or me?

I was about to rest again when I heard another snore. I turned my gaze on the other side but none, on the other side, none. Soon, I decided to turn my head behind, and as I slowly look back, I widened my eyes as I quickly covered my mouth.

~~~

A/N: and that's what I've been talking about, this is the beginning of the whole story, I guess it just messin' up your mind but don't worry, authornim will make it clear, I mean.. On the next chappie~ By the way, Thankie thankie for reading, my dear folks! Hope you love the chapter! Love lots as always! :*

(Edited)