Chapter 16. Photo Shoot

Taeyeon's POV

We're all here right inside of the Black Pearl section and I also thanked Kyungsoo for bringing me lunch. He's a very sweet person, I appreciate him a lot. I'm just here sitting at the couch alone while the other members were on the other couch, they told me to sit with them but I just refused, I'm not comfortable when I sit beside boys.

"Angel Noona, Angel Noona, what's your real name?" The cute guy asked me, I was stunned by the thought for he forgot easily that I just introduced myself earlier. "I'm Kim Taeyeon," I simply answered and smile. "Oh, by the way Angel Noona, I'm Oh Sehun " he smiled and bow down at me cutely. So he's Oh Sehun, the cute guy?

"Sehun? That's cute," I complimented and he smiled again, Sehun sits beside me as I move aside. "Angel Noona, why are you so beautiful?" My eyes grew wide in surprise for what a sudden question he just asked, I can feel that my cheeks turned flashy red. "Uh.. I don't know," I answered as I look down.

"Seriously Black Pearl Noona, I'm just playing jokes at you. But honestly, you really are so beautiful, no wonder why Master Baekhyun picked you as his Angel," He smirks at me. "R-really? But I thought Baekhyun's just using me to–" Before I could finish my words, I just shut my mouth before he could report it to Baekhyun.

"What's wrong, Black Pearl?" He asked worriedly, I shake my head and smiled brightly. "N-nothing! It's just nothing," I answered politely as I beam. "Ooh! So cute~" Suho suddenly burst in, both of us look up at him with a confusing look but he just turned his back. "What's going on with Suho hyung? I'll just go and ask him, Black Pearl," Sehun stood up and I nod my head in agreement.

In a moment, the door creaked open reveals. "Master.." All of the members greeted him as they bow down, as usual, Baekhyun just passed by like they were just air to him with his same facial expression. "Heads up," He commanded and so they all raise their heads up. "Hey woman in glasses," He called and so I turn my gaze at him. "Y-yes?" I stuttered. "Get ready, they'll be here any minute," He informed and slung himself on his own chair, I just nod slowly as I bit my lower lip.

While waiting for the camera man to arrive, I'm just examining the whole place as usual. Hmm, it's obviously boys are in here, just imagine the walls and the floor, all are painted black, navy blue, red and white. But it's also cool, they are actually my favorite colors, especially black and white.

I mentally slapped myself when someone knocks at the door again, at this time, Kris is the one who opened it up. "Master, the camera man is here," He announced and I'm a bit surprise. How come? It's too fast! I don't know what's going on to me but I suddenly felt that my hands and feet turned cold.

"I told you to get ready," Baekhyun said as he flashed a satisfying smirk. "I-I.. I didn't know he'll come this fast," I look down. "You called, leader? Where's the model that I must take a picture?" Asked by the camera man, Baekhyun simply pointed at my direction and the camera man followed his finger if where should it land.

"Oh?" The camera man said and look at me from head to toe. "Well, she's indeed beautiful, but not in a modeling way," He scratch his nape. "Don't talk too much, just take her some picture and make it faster so that I can post it on my wall," Baekhyun commanded and the camera man walk towards me, motioning me to stand up, so I did while looking down and bit my lower lip.

"Let me see here, dear," He raise my chin up. "Hmm, since you're cute, I'll just take you a picture that you're with lots and lots of candies," He giggled, my eyes gone wider. "C-candies?"

"Yes," He simply answered and adjust his camera, I don't know why but I can feel that my cheeks starts heating up. Baekhyun was just sitting still on his chair while the other members were behind him, watching me together with the camera man.

"Here's the tip dear, you'll sit right here and open your legs, then you put your two hands here that you're going to hold the container of jelly beans, then pout since you're cute," He advised and so I just nod even if I don't get what he just said. "Wait right there, I'll just order some candies for your photo shoot," He said and I nod slowly. Does he needs to order some candies just because of this simple pictorial?

...

Classroom, 1:13 pm, during pictorial, Taeyeon's POV

"As what I've told you earlier dear, do the moves, got it?", "Got it," I answered and I place my both hands on the container contains lots of jelly beans. Here's my position, I was sitting like a little girl on the floor and the wall was colored Navy blue, lots and lots of candies surrounded me.

The camera man positioned his eyes on the camera but he placed it away as he looked at me annoyingly. "Didn't I told you to pout?" He asked sarcastically, I slightly gasped and so I nod in response as I pout. But.. I feel so embarrassed 'cause the members are looking at me like.. They wanted to pinch me. I took a glance at Baekhyun but he's just looking at the pictorial boredly.

"Eyes here, Taeyeon!" The camera man said and so I shift my eyes on the camera. "A little bit head up," He motioned his hand and I slightly raise my head.

"Okay, that's enough," He said and I continue to pout even if my cheeks starts freezing on its position, and it's getting hurt. "Hana.. Dul.." He motioned his hand again and I just continued to look straight at the camera, not blinking my eyes nor looking somewhere but to focus. "Set!" Just as he announced the three, he immediately click the capture button that cause a very bright light that also cause me to look everywhere turned blurry as my head got a little bit dizzy.

"Okay, you've got a great job Taeyeon, nice pose," The camera man said as he lend me his hand to stand up. "Does it looks too odd?" I asked worriedly, he shook his head politely and smiled. "Not at all, you've got the perfect pose as ever. I didn't expect that my simple advise to you turned more extravagant! Great job, great job," He patted my head as if, I'm like a dog.

"K-kamsahamnida," I thanked shyly. "Yeonnie!" I shift my head on the back to find Kyungsoo with a wide smile plastered across his face. "Kyungie!" I smiled back at him. "Excuse me for a moment," I said and so the camera man nods.

"You've done very cute! Really really cute! I'm totally planning earlier that I want to ruin your pictorial 'cause all I want is to pinch your both cheeks!" He said and pinch my cheeks which cause me to groan in pain.

"Yah! It hurts," I said and slightly frowned. "You've done a great job," He greeted me and pat my head. "Yah, why do people now a days always pat my head? Do I look like a dog?" I asked sarcastically.

"Whatever you say, you're so fun to talk with, really," He softly pats my right cheek.

"Taeyeon!" The both of us startled when Baekhyun suddenly hollered to call my name. I shift my eyes through him and he's giving me a thousand of death glare which gives me shiver down to my spine.

~~~

A/N: Omo! Omo! What's up with Baekhyun right now? Why is he giving them a thousand of death glares, huh? Huh? I think I smell something really really awesome! Yeah, the story is gonna end soon~ the story is gonna end soon enough~ just kidding! The next chapter and so on will be Taeyeon and other members' moments~ The first one is.. The clue is, he's so-called manly and he looks like a barbie or a girl, if you have any idea about him, comment first before you proceed reading the next chapter~ Anyways, thanks for reading lil' shiinees! Love you so much! And thank you for supporting my story~ :*

(Edited)