Chapter 32. Flight

Inside the Black Pearl bus, 8:46 am, Taeyeon's POV

I gaze at the window to find that we're on our way to their so-called Incheon Airport. Let me think about that one, our airport is also the airport for all the Seoul netizens? How great to hear about that! Even if it's just our airport, I'm glad that it's still be famous than ever, "Do you feel comfortable, Black Pearl?" I squint my eyes by the side to find Kai, already staring at me. I smiled and bob my head twice, "Then are you perhaps hungry or something?" He ask again but I shake my head.

"Please, stop worrying about me. In fact, I'm still full from breakfast, so no need," All of the sudden, the members starts making their own business while the others are teasing and chatting. But there's this guy who doesn't mind anything and that is none-other than Kris, who's sleeping peacefully by the side with arms crossed in front of his chest.

"Uh.. Don't mind if I ask you but.. Do Kris really sleeps every trip?" I turn my head to Kai as he look at where Kris was, "Yes he do, but not only for trip, every classes and whatnot," That made me think about it, "Oh? Perhaps it's his hobby," I said while nodding my head, "It's been always but.. There's also some other times that he manage to cooperate every activities or projects in our section," Kai added, "Would you guys please shut your mouths up?" And it was actually Baekhyun, "S-sorry," I apologized as I slightly bow my head, he shifts his attention at me with his usual cold stares, "W-what?" I asked, feeling nervous if what did he saw on my face.

"Keep your mouth shut, or else I'll be the one to put a tape," That gives me shiver down to my spine. I gulped while looking at everyone who mind their own business. Tsk! I'm asking, he knows? That's not definitely I'm making noise or something.

"Yehet! We're almost at Incheon Airport!" Sehun cheered while looking outside the window. By his alarm, I also did the same to find the familiar place. That fast? How come? First, I took a bus going to Seoul, it seems like.. It takes too long, but what about now? It's been just 50 minutes later and we're almost to Incheon Airport? I think this bus must be faster than I usually ride before, "Oh~ Tokyo Japan, here we come," Chen excitedly giggles.

After a minute or two, we already arrived at the airport and all I can tell right now, the members are so excited to go, but Kai still managed to take my luggage, "Let's go Black Pearl," He said and I nod my head while following him outside. On my back was Baekhyun who seems awfully quiet since the trip starts.

As soon as we finally step out, my eyes almost pop out when there are a sea of students making their way to the entrance. I shiver on my thought as I squeeze myself to the members so that I won't be missing. "Kai, give me luggage, I will be the one who's going to keep an eye on her," I was surprised when a cold voice appeared from behind.

I didn't dare to utter a word and just look straight at Kai who's puzzled if what is he going to do, "Uh.. Master, if you don't mind, for not adding a problem to you since you also take your luggage.. I will be the one who's going to take hers' instead," Kai reasoned, "You were also handling your own luggage, why don't just give hers' to me since she's my Angel," Baekhyun still insisted.

I saw Kai who looks disappointed and just let out a heavy sigh. He slide my luggage to Baekhyun as he got it on his hands, "Are all members complete?" Baekhyun ask everyone while looking all around, "Ne!" The members answered in unison.

"Then let's not waste our time and hit the entrance," He says and I'm about to walk when Baekhyun halts me to stop, "W-what now?" I still didn't dare to look back, "Hmm, since there are bunch of students, I'm afraid that you might lost yourself in these sea of people. Now, don't you dare leave by my side if you don't want to be missing," He tightens his grip on my wrist. I bob my head once as I bite the inside of my cheeks since I have no choice but to follow his instruction.

He lead the way while I'm following behind him, looking at my wrist that was been captured with his hand. I feel like a prisoner this time.

...

Inside the Airplane, VIP, 9:10 am, Taeyeon's POV

"Uh.. Where am I actually sitting at?" I'm looking all around to find many vacant chairs since only Black Pearl was located at the VIP section, "Where for? Beside me," He sarcastically said while placing our luggage above us. I sighed as I took my seat beside him while starts examining the whole place.

"Psst! Chanyeol! Let's have a selca!" My ears suddenly perk to find Tao who'd holding his phone while sneaking Chanyeol's shoulder. The latter look back with excitement written all over his face. O-omo! Did Baekhyun just discussed that gadgets are not allowed during the flight? But.. I guess they set on the airplane mode and.. It's better if I won't tell of what's happening right now for the sake of good atmosphere around.

I let out a heavy sigh as I can feel my eyes felt heavy like I'm so tired for preparing the things I needed last night. I guess it's better to take a quick nap.

...

Baekhyun's POV

The flight just recently started while Taeyeon already took a quick nap, the members are secretly taking pictures without Baekhyun's notice. I max the volume of the music on a piece of my earphone while nodding my head and feel the beat.

Upon in the middle of music, I suddenly felt something heavy weighted on my right arm that was been resting on the soft arm supporter. I look down to find Taeyeon already fast asleep. I stopped the music and look at her intently. She's.. She's.. Very cute when sleeping.. Like a little girl.. Aish! Hell no! Don't say that Baekhyun! I was startled on my position when I realized that I'm still staring at her. So I quickly look away just to avoid her sleeping on my right arm.

But still, I completely failed, every time I glance everywhere, my eyes always land at her place. I sighed and pulled the warm blanket that was placed in front of us and covered her body to protect her away from cold. I just let her sleep on my arm until I didn't notice that I'm already staring at her for moment by now.

~~~

A/N: I didn't know that Baekhyun also got a soft and warm heart within this story but! It soon changed because of something ridiculous will happen! So I tell you right now to stay tuned! I hope you like the chapter and thanks for reading~ please don't forget to vote, comment and follow! Love lots, little folks!✌😘