Chapter 33. Kunichiwa Tokyo, Japan!

Inside the plane, 11:34 am, Taeyeon's POV

I slowly open my eyes when I felt something heavy placed on the top of my head. I groan and move a little bit, and finally finds out that his head is resting on mine!

"G-geez!" I exclaimed and immediately move away. He slowly open his eyes when he felt me move away and finally landed his gaze to my direction, "I'm sorry, I was just too tired, are you mad at me?" He make a small frown. I slowly shake my head while still frozen on my position, "N-not at all."

"Uwa! We've just arrived in Japan~" I heard Chanyeol cooed, I look all around to find the Black Pearl members excitedly getting their luggage above them. I'm about to reach for the small cabinet above when someone refused me to, "It's okay, I'll get it," It's him again and without any of my permission, he immediately pull all of our luggage in just a blink of an eye, "Uh.. Don't mind if I handle my own–", "Don't worry, I'll handle this," He flashed me a small smirk.

"GreenFields University students, welcome to Japan! Please proceed to the exit area together with your respective section and with your guardian. Have a good day, everyone!" The stewardess announced and everyone starts gossiping about their tour all around the place. I'm startled a little bit when he hold onto my wrist, "I'm afraid that you'll lost yourself to these vast sea of students, please stay close to me," he calmly said. I don't have a choice and just bob my head once as we make our way to the exit area.

As usual, some of the students are very excited and so they quickly exited the plane. I make a heavy sigh and tightened the grip on my short as I shut my eyes for a moment, "Don't be nervous, it's not a concert or something," The sarcastic him, "U-uh.. Of course not," I flashed an awkward smile. I slowly landed my eyes down to find my wrist captured by his hand, and slowly look back at him that's already staring at me with a beam.

"Ow~ that'll feel you uncomfortable?" He frowns and I immediately shook my head, "N-no of course!" I retorted, "Let's not waste our time here and let's go," We walk side by side together.

We slowly take our steps to the stairs to find many GreenFields students chattering down while others take some pictures, but the members are the most excited of all, they even make a group selca and anything else, "Uh.. Don't mind if I ask you but.. Where are we actually staying for now?" I asked as I took a quickly glimpse at him, "Don't worry about it, The Black Pearl  section already got a VIP condo for a moment," My eyes rounded in horror from what I heard.

"A condo s-seriously? That's very expensive!" I blurted out. He tap my head softly and flashed a small smirk, "We don't have to worry, Suho paid it for us,"

"S-suho? Isn't that too expensive for him to pay for a condo!?" I asked in disbelief again, "Oh c'mon, get used to it. Suho is a very rich guy so he can buy what's impossible for you," He roll his eyes.

"But.. I still can't believe he's the only one who paid for it," I muttered as I look down and we finally took a last step on the stairs, "Uh.. You can pull away, I can handle myself now," I tried to make a smile. He looks down at me with a bored eyes and shake his head from left to right, instead, he tightened the grip on my wrist that made me groan a little because of pain, "Not a chance and there's no way I will let you go. What if you'll lost? It's our responsibility again to look for you since Tokyo is more vast than Seoul," He roll his eyes. He got a point too.

"I-I promise I won't go anywhere, I'll be right at your back," I insisted, "Don't insist anymore and just follow what I want. It's just for your own good and safety, now let's go," He drag me along with him towards the members who were busy taking pictures over here and there.

"Alright, let's now move, we still have to go for our condo unit," He announced and so the members secretly groaned while Little Mister Oh Sehun is pouting like a kid, especially Tao. Ow~ Tao's cute when pouting! I can't believe that there's an unexpected attitude behind the serious and cold expression of every members, and that is they are very jolly, happy and cute at the same time! If only I have a mobile, I'll immediately take pictures to some of them! Stalker!

I mentally snap out when we entered a limousine, "O-omo? It's too fancy!" I muttered under my breath, "I said get used to it. Use to it since you're part of the Black Pearl family by now, this section is not just like you called as one group or a section, it's also called as a family." He burst in, "J-jinjja? W-waeyo?" I asked curiously, "Because of the said long time spending our moment together, always there to handle all of the projects and assignments we usually get, a team work to be exact, but I consider this moment as a family," He steal glances at me.

"Well then, that's great!" I cheered with a smile, "Don't be silly. And of course, you're the mother," W-what? I don't know why but I playfully slap his shoulder, "Yah! What are you talking about?" I retorted, "I'm just kidding. Let's go inside before they'll leave us here," He said and pulled me again with him by the wrist. Ugh! I'm tired being pulled by someone!

You also got a soft side too.. A-and I have thought the wrong thing.. T-that you're always cold. W-why does it had to be in Tokyo than Seoul? Why do they have to show their real attitude here in Tokyo?

Just because of the field trip? But still, I can't believe that you're also jolly even if you're always quiet and cold in our classroom. Keep up to stay jolly and mostly like a joker.. Jongin.

~~~

A/N: And to thrill, I don't want to mention if who's the guy's name! Kekeke~ sorry for the long update, folks! It's just that.. Overloaded of assignments and projects ahead of me so I need to take care of my education first.

But of course, my mind always misses wattpad! I hope you understand by now! Naega.. Neoreul Mianhae~ *bows many times*

I hope you like the new update and please don't forget to vote, comment and follow! Feel free to ask any suggestions or something! And guys, I suggest you to please read my other stories! Thankie thankie~ Annyeong~ love lots, folks!✌😘