Chapter 39. Japanese Meet & Greet

A/N: Yeah! This is another update! Those folks who are Xiumin bias out there! An update for Xiumin's POV! *Xiumin waves at the screen beside Authornim😝*
Dedicated to: xiulaire99

---

Condo, Xiumin's POV

"Where do you guys think Jongin go?" I asked for a nth time, searching everywhere for him in this place just in case Kai's just playing pranks and hide himself everywhere but here. The others mentally facepalm as soon as they stared at Xiumin looking everywhere for Kai, "Why so concern, Xiumin? Kai isn't here," Kris said, lying down on his own couch.

I glare to where Kris lies and turn to look at the other side while scratching my nape, "I know that he's not here. But to be sure, let's find him here inside to make sure that he's not playing pranks or something," I continue searching for that Kai everywhere.

"Please hyung, just play cards with me instead. Kris hyung told you that Kai isn't here," Chen shook his head, waiting for Xiumin to play cards with him.

"I won't unless he'll show himself up," I shook my head, looking for him under the table, "Tsk! I say.. He must be dating someone downstairs," Xiumin quickly stands up like a dog and walk towards Chanyeol, "Omo? Kai is dating someone?" I asked in disbelief as I widened my eyes, "So that means.. Our man grown up?" Lay said with excitement on his voice, "That must be it," Sehun nods his head.

I pouted and walk towards where Chen is waiting for me, "I don't think so. Kai is still young to date someone just like that," I retorted, stealing the cards away from Chen's hands, "Don't be too overreacting, Xiumin hyung. Of course Kai's just around, or should I say.. Something important errand he'll do," Suho interrupted, joining us to play cards.

I flipped all of the cards and starts passing it to the two of them one by one, "I guess you're right. He's a grown up man after all,"

"Wait a minute, where's Baekhyun? He didn't show himself awhile now," Tao asked all of the sudden that caught some of the members' attention, "Based what we got a news earlier, he got a meeting with the dean and other staffs at the underground," Luhan answers, doing something on his laptop.

Kyungsoo shake his head and click his tongue, "What a waste of time. I bet it'll be boring," I secretly chuckle and throw a queen card. "Indeed," I added.

...

Taeyeon's POV

"Just then, where are you taking me, Kai?" I asked, he's still dragging me to any directions to who knows where. Tokyo isn't familiar to me, not just yet. "We're almost there, a little bit farther will do," Seriously? Is this guy playing pranks at me right now?

Soon, I was dragged again to the corner direction and run as fast as we can like, we're teenagers?

I sighed and think for the possible place we might be. And after which, I accidentally bumped onto Kai's back so I stopped and tried to look at his face. I turn to look at the direction where he's looking at. To my surprise, 3 Japanese guys are in front of us. They are around in 20s.

"Ah! Jongin-chan!" I stepped aside as soon as those 3 unfamiliar men hugged Kai all of the sudden. However, they starts speaking in a different language which I can't understand, and that's the time I realize, Kai and the rest started speaking into Japanese language.