Chapter 102. Rescue Her

Baekhyun's POV

"What should we do now? We do not have that exact amount of money such as four billion dollars." Mr. Jeung worries. I only look at him and tap his shoulder, "It's all up to me. I promise that I will bring your niece safely." I flash a reassuring smile before signalling the others to go out of the office along with me.

They nod their head and headed first. "Please be careful." Mrs. Jeung says with those worried eyes. I bob my head once, "We will." Hence I left the both of them and went to where the other members are.

...

AhRee's POV

I took a glance at my wristwatch to find that it has been 10 minutes passed since I called Baekhyun. They'll be on their way. But I can't just hide here and wait until they arrive.. I must do something.

AhRee tilts her head to the direction where the voice came from and it was none-other than Jung Daewook. He's heading inside, so AhRee secretly followed him without letting out a single noise of her footsteps.

Before she could enter the building, there are a lot of men securing the whole territory. I gasp, seeing these lots of men made me nervous. I-it.. It doesn't matter! I-I have to do this.. I have to save my sister.

"Hey! What are you doing here—" AhRee got alerted when a man busted her but she shut him down on time by covering his mouth, kicked his stomach using her knee and force to tilt the man's head sideward which made him completely lost his consciousness. AhRee gasp for what she has done, her hands are trembling as she stares down at the lifeless person. Nevertheless, she couldn't care less at this time since she has to do this for survival.

After thinking twice, she grab the two guns that the man owned and enter the building even though she's feeling so nervous.

"Where is Kim Taeyeon?" AhRee hides again behind the wall when she heard Yoora's voice. She carefully takes a peek to see if who is she talking to. "She's inside the room." Daewook replied and at the same time, his pupils were immediately directed to AhRee's direction which made her gasp but she hid on time before anything else go wrong.

I gulp down a lump on my throat as I tighten my grip to the two guns that I'm holding right now. "I'm going to talk to her. Stay here and guard with the others." I heard Yoora's voice commanded and clicking of heels walking away.

I shut my eyes for a moment as I can feel my chest pounding so rapidly. I have to follow Yoora in able to find Taeyeon. But what room is Daewook referring to? I'm quite sure that there are a lot of rooms in here. At the same time, I have to avoid the men and Daewook. This is not the time for me to be coward.

...

Baekhyun's POV

We just recently got out from the dorm when a black van stopped right in front of us that made us stop from our tracks. I crease my eyebrows to find Jin and his gang going out from the vehicle, "What are you doing he—", "This is not the time for us to argue again, Baekhyun. We are not here to fight. We are here to help save Taeyeon. Please act professionally. Just this time." Jin interrupted me before I can say my sentence, with his face really determined with seriousness.

I let out a heavy sigh. "Just this once. For Taeyeon." He pleads as he looks straight into my eyes, "We don't have much time here for drama. We better get going." Jiyong interrupted, "He's right. We better hurry up." Kris added.

I look at Jin, "How can you help?" A small smile formed on his lips. "I know exactly what place you guys are heading to." I tilt my head in confusion, "I beg your pardon?"