Chapter 68. Baekhyun To The Rescue

A/N: Trying to remind you guys, if there's someone reading this from 12 below, I don't want to get your innocence when it comes up by raping scene. So WARNING! Please do not continue to read or just skip this chapter if you happen to have a phobia!✌

---

Taeyeon's POV

My limbs got tired after the long way of running. So I stopped for some certain place and went through the shed. I'm very wet due to the heavy rain. I hug both of my knees and starts sobbing. I don't know what's the reason for me to cry after all. Am I a small-hearted person or a cry baby?

I got alarmed when three drunk guys went near on my spot. It got me shivers while staring at them, "Hey~ Looks like we had a prey on our spot, eeh?" One of the guys pointed at me with his hand holding a bottle of soju. They smirk and walk towards me even closer, "D-don't you dare c-come near me!" I warned, pointing an index finger through their way.

I gasped when a man held my wrist as I start struggling away from his grip, "It's your fault why you're here in our spot, young lady," He says in a drunk tone. I gasped again when other man hold on my feet, "L-let me g-go!" I panicked, struggling away from their grips.

"Help!" I screamed as one last man covered my mouth, "There would be no help from here around, precious," He whispers through my ear, almost of if he's biting my ear. My eyes start to form with another batch of tears while looking at them, afraid.

"You know, you shouldn't walk alone in this place, my dear. It's too dangerous for a young lady like you. Now that we've got the chance, there's no escape," He said and touched my cheeks with his rapid hands. I slap them away since he was the one who held my wrist earlier. My tears began flowing nonstop.

"Sh*t! No one can ever slap me away just like that!" He angered and rip my upper sleeve on the right side using his sharp nails, making my strap show off for a little bit. Taeyeon screamed and screamed while kicking off someone on her feet. But what she'll do, nobody can hear her.

"Oh look~ pretty seducing me," Said by the man who's now in front of me, wearing a smirk.

I look at him of how afraid I was, sobbing silently when I can't scream anymore due to my dry throat plus, someone is covering my mouth. Is this the fate that God given me?

...

Baekhyun's POV

"Thank you," Baekhyun thanked the cashier as soon as he got a carton bag of groceries, "Excuse me Mr. Byun, it's getting dark and dangerous outside. May we escort you back to be safe?" Baekhyun simply look back to find some bunch of bodyguards. He simply shake his head, "No thank you. But if you don't mind, would you please bring these groceries to the Black Pearl dorm?" The bodyguards agreed to his decision as they bowed.

Well, he was known as the Black Pearl leader, most precious leader next to an Emperor. Baekhyun looked out of the rainy street and sighed. He used his own umbrella to protect him from wet while he's wearing a thick jacket as well to protect him from cold.

He starts walking out on the sidewalk. Every person he passed by will give a way or bow down at him. He simply shrug it off his mind and roam around if where should his feet take him to. I seriously don't have any idea if where am I up to.

I sighed again without knowing that I suddenly stopped in a not-so crowdy place. But then my heart is aching so much that made me to groan in pain. I place a palm on my chest once more, plastering a hurtful expression on my face.

I rubbed it gently and look all around if someone witness what happened to me, but none. Since it's getting too crowdy, I wore my hood for disguise since I don't want any paparazzi or any reporters surrounding me. Well, it's my free time. So why not enjoy the rest of the day instead of mocking myself on the papers, right?