Chapter 50. His Purpose

A/N: Happy golden chapter to MHAMN! Hahaha! Very ridiculous indeed, for an author like me celebrated this so-called 'Golden Chapter' just like a couple who reaches 50 years spending with their life together.

Well, in the story version, this one is called Golden Chapter! Kekeke~ although we haven't reach 50 years yet, not just yet. I think Authornim must be that old already. Anyways, enjoy reading everyone! :)

---

Baekhyun's POV

We've currently arrived in the private place, Jin's office. Beside me is Taeyeon and in front of us, is none-other than Jungkook. There was a very long pause between the three of us. I can feel Taeyeon's squeezing beside me which gave me the hint that she's maybe nervous of everything right now. Well for me, I'm thankful that this kid have the guts and confidence to share everything all of Jin's purpose for which we didn't have no idea.

"So what about him? Can you.. now spill a word?" I started a conversation, breaking out this moment as I rested both of my elbows on the top of the table. "Well yes, and I'm very willing to tell everything since I'm the one who invited you to come over today," He answered with much confidence on his voice, "Very well then, spill it," I muttered as he stare at me.

With those words, he cleared his throat and straightened on his position. "I guess that makes you, Black Pearl members became curious and suspicious at the same time about our leader, Jin. Based what I said, I'm willing to tell everything and anything from what I heard since the day you take the throne as the Black Pearl leader," He pause, glancing from my side to find Taeyeon listening carefully.

"I know, jealousy is the ones he tolerated," He nods his head once, "Yes that's right. Well then let's begin in the date of 14th in June year two thousand and twelve. Where you first collaborated with your faithful member, Kai. The real story was.. Jin wants to join every contest and be partners with Kai, based what he said from the past years, Kai declined his offer and he accepted to be your partner instead. Jin was so mad at that time when he knew that the both of you always won the competition and were always requested for every monthly events to join as well. For he knew Kai was a Sapphire member before, but not faithful enough to his own friend," He pause again as I too, listen carefully to his discussion.

"It happened many times until he lost all of his strength and tolerated his own temper. In the day before the field trip in Tokyo, we discussed all about of how we will start our moves towards you, Black Pearl leader. And because I do have mercy and pity for you guys who haven't know everything about our plan, I'm willing to tell you everything about what we discussed. But apology, I won't detailed too much. And perhaps I won't give a word about the biggest revelation in the near future. Where Jin's secret plan will happen. And let me tell you that what happened about Taeyeon Noona and Jin met together wasn't coincidental. However, Jin also planned it as well," I blink countless of times down to the floor. The atmosphere and the coldness of the airconditioner starts occupying this moment of silence. I slowly crumple my hands into ball of fists.

Little by little, Jungkook let out a sigh and a smile at the same time, "But anyways, let's just get straight to the point, shall we?" He smirks. "First thing's first, his first plan is to ruin your image, bashing some awful comments that could possibly make the students turn off, or worst, the dean himself and also with the South Korean president will find it out. Remember this Baekhyun, you do have a biggest career and that is you've got the title of the most important person in Korea, the Black Pearl leader. Always be alert and don't show off anything what's your bad side, reporters can even possibly find it out by their own selves." He back fire, giving me a look which I can't explain.