Chapter 60. Him Again

A/N: By the way everyone, I already published the one of those three fanfics of BaekYeon! If you have time, please check out my profile and it's entitled 'It's Love' I hope you guys like it but it's still on process! 2 remaining BaekYeon Fanfics still on job! So stay tuned!

Anyways, here's another sweet little treat update. Enjoy reading everyone!✌

---

Taeyeon's POV

"I'm craving for something right now, so I guess I'll be leaving for now. See you later, guys!" I wave my hand and hurriedly exited the classroom before they could ever protest. My special target for now is the place where there are lots of foods that you can possibly choose! Right, the cafeteria.

It's also been a long time since I skipped the west bridge. I missed the other boarder so much. So why not it's time for me to show up, right?

And as for the girls, I don't know if they're free. Emerald students' schedules are too hectic! Since I've experience one from before. But hopefully, they're free.

As soon as I entered the cafeteria, lots of students are occupying the place. I forced myself to look for the girls around, but none of them trace my eyes. It seemed like I attracted students' attention so they're now staring at me in surprise, some in disbelief. But they still managed to greet me with a smile crept on their faces. What you'll act in front of the Third Angel of the Black Pearl right? Commonly known that Baekhyun's more like an emperor. So must respect.

I uneasily greeted back and smiled awkwardly. After those, Taeyeon hurriedly went through the counter and starts choosing some snacks from the menu, "It will be nice if I grab a budae stew, 2 pieces of banana chocolate dumpling and an ice choco,"

"Good choice, Taeyeon-ah! It's actually the main order since yesterday," The lady said with a smile on her face.

"Oh really? Who did?" I asked while digging for my bill inside my wallet, "It's your partner! The Black Pearl leader," Taeyeon froze on her position and so as she stop on her tracks. Slowly, she raise her head and quickly look to the lady's eyes. "He did?" But I got a positive answer.

"I guess you two are perfectly match~ Aigoo~ such a sweet couple coincidentally having the same orders!" She giggled, "C-couple? W-we're not–" Just as how I remember, I kept my mouth sealed shut when I realize what the girls told me way back then before I became a Black Pearl member. Right, Angel, in other terms, more like a yeojachingu. Or formally a yeojachingu.

I awkwardly smile for how many times as I receive the tray of foods in my hand and paid the bill, "I hope I'll see you both together, Black Pearl!" That caught me off guard, "U-uh.. in some other time," I nod my head and immediately look for a vacant seat to nowhere.

...

Moments later, Taeyeon's POV

Little by little, lots of students entered the cafeteria, but still greeted me with a bow and smile at the same time even though I'm almost sitting by the corner. "Mind if I join you?" Without looking up, I nod my head while sipping my ice choco.

I wonder where Jiyong is right now? I haven't seen him for how many days passed. Is he that busy? Why did he suddenly disappear?

Without knowing, I quickly put both of my hands on my head and shake from left to right. "Stop thinking about him, stop thinking!" I forced myself to delete all of those memories in my head. But what I'll do, the image of him when the time he's tearing up right in front of him, keeps on haunting my mind.