Chapter 66. Must Explain

The Next Day, Saturday, Taeyeon's POV

I woke up as early as possible when the sun's rays reflecting my face, and the chirps of the birds occupying the place. I slowly open my eyes to find the curtains are wide open. The sliding door of my balcony is also the same. I immediately sat up and yawn while I stretch my limps and hands, "Oh. You're finally awake, good morning then," That made me jump a bit on my position and quickly covered my body using the thick blanket. I look to the other side and found Baekhyun just currently ended pulling up the curtains.

"G-good m-morning," I stutter instead of asking him if why is he here. "Come," He gestured me to slip myself away from bed. But since I was too dumbed that I'm still wearing my pajamas, I just shyly look down to avoid his gaze. "Uh.. can I meet you later at the garden? I'm going to change my outfit for a bit," He chuckles at my statement before leaving my bedroom.

I let out a heavy sigh before reaching for my eyeglasses on the bedside. Then, I went to the bathroom for a quick bath, so as changing my clothes.

...

7:30 am, Taeyeon's POV

As a promise, I'm about to go to the garden when the members blocked my way. I raise my eyebrows because of curiosity then Xiumin stepped on the way, "Good morning!" He greeted with an adorable smile. I returned the same before staring back at them, "Good morning too! What's up with you guys?"

"Well, we invite you for breakfast with us," Lay answered, I nodded my head at the same time. "Ah! Before I forgot, I need to go to the garden first. You know, urgent awaits," I lied. They do make a way for me as I gladly walk on the center but all of the sudden, Tao spoke that says, "But Taeyeon Noona! There's no folders or papers in the gar– ouch!" I turn my back once more and witnessed Tao rubbing his head while others seemed to be showing me their ridiculous smiles.

"Don't mind him, just go and feel free," Kris said.

I don't know what's happening but this may sound too weird for me, seeing their actions like that is too uncanny.

Without thinking twice, I immediately left the place before questions will start to attack me. Although they can still follow me anytime they want. But in good hands, they just leave me alone for what I want.

As I arrived in the garden, there, I spotted him sitting by the metal swings. Not to assume but I think he's waiting for me. Just.. I think. Since he's facing me his back, I managed to silently walk towards him. Not making any noise just he don't mind that I'm now right behind him.

As I stand on his back, I didn't even realize that he's holding something which I can't explain. It's like an envelope or a paper or something like that. I dunno! Ask him.

"I know you're there. Please take your seat," I froze on my place when I heard him say. Did he really knew that I'm right behind him? I don't know if what's happening to my system but my feet suddenly moved on it's own. Taking my position in front of him, staring into his eyes intently like I don't want him to lost away from my– Hey! What are you thinking, Taeyeon? You must be out of your mind, aren't you?

But all I can feel when I'm now right in front of him, is none-other than.. the feeling of c-comfortable. For the first time in my life with him. There was a moment of silence between us. But soft stares can only be felt. No, more like a staring contest if who of the two of us can blink an eye in earlier stage.

"Uh.. you h-have something to say haven't you?" I started since I don't want this atmosphere to last long. And for one fact, I want to get out of here because this crazy beats of my heart is going to explode anytime soon. But I don't know if what's the definition of that thing. Let's ask Jin in Monday since he's the one who knew everything.

"Right," He started, giving me of what he held earlier. I take a look on the thing and I'm correct from earlier statement. It's an envelope or inside of it was a message? Or something? But a term just like that. I raise one brow because of curiosity, plastering a dumbed look. A dumb person like me shouldn't be facing him right now. Why? Because I felt speechless and everything! And I don't want that because awkwardness replaces us both. And that feeling is what I hated the most. So I say no for dumbness!

"This is actually a letter from your family. They asked me a permission for you to go home as early as possible. Go and open this up. I don't want to be a story teller if you won't read it yourself. There would be no thrill in life you know," He roll his eyes at the end of his sentence and squeeze the envelope on his hand. My hand as well, trembled when I reach for the thing.

Slowly, I got a hold of the said envelope. But what flutters me the most is that we slightly made a skin contact. So I quickly pull away because of awkwardness. I shyly look down for just that little thing while staring down at the envelope. "Are you going to open it up or what?" But he sometimes changed a mood actually. And now is that he's rude. "Uh.. m-maybe l-later, I guess?" I almost whisper and bite the inside of my cheeks. "It's up to you then," He agreed while nodding his head.

I'm about to stand up when he speak, making me stop on my tracks, "Just what I thought, I didn't dismiss you yet, did I?" So I have no choice but to obey what he said and kept my mouth sealed shut. "Let me ask you for a one simple question. Is it okay?" He look straight into my eyes, giving me this vibes. "S-sure, go ahead,"

He let out a sigh, before fiddling both of his thumbs. "May I ask you about for the passed two days when I asked you if something's bothering you, am I correct? But then it turned me curious when you just simply answered that I'm the one who've you're thinking about." He paused, darting me a look with a smirk on his face.

I almost made a gasped but good thing I managed to control myself. D-did.. did h-he still remember it? "Mind if you explain?" N-no way! W-what am I going to say? What if my answer turns out into a stuttering one? He'll find out that I'm just making a reason!

There's no way he can bring that topic back in present!

~~~

A/N: And you think that I also forgot about the previous chapter? Sarreh but no! I would not forget anything! So, mind if I know your feedbacks? Come on guys I really want to read some of your feedbacks!

By the way, school year nearly ends so that means.. don't assume because I don't think I can update as fast as I can, we're having a vacation so that means.. it's up to the place if there's a connection! kekeke~ But don't worry folks! I still give a draft update. Mwuahahahahaha!

Anyways, sarreh for the crazy author's note, So! I hope you like the new update and please continue on supporting! Please stay tuned for more updates to go and thanks for reading!

~By everytime you won't vote, comment and follow, Korean netizens claimed that EXO Luhan is a lesbian! Please vote, comment and follow to defend Luhan and his natural beauty (ehem!) If you're concern about him, folks!✌✌

This has been,

- PicaXiu