Chapter 28. Laugh Out Loud

Wednesday, late noon, Taeyeon's POV

"And for all social communications or should we say, internet are not allowed during the flight, you all know that right? Okay, so whenever we arrive, all I want for all of you is to not be separated especially to the Angel. I encourage you to keep an eye on her. Don't you dare try to lost her or else.." Baekhyun discussed in front of everybody.

Aish! I still can't move on about what happened to us in the middle of the forest! That hug? Ugh! It's totally embarrassing! But hey, right now, I think Baekhyun also feel the same as what I've feel right now, we're both embarrassed about that scene! Imagine, after that incident and yesterday, he didn't tried to make an eye contact with me, he didn't even talk or glance at me nor do me for another favor about my next assignments!

Speaking of assignments, I still need to check the attendance of every students in GreenFields. That'll work, but it's okay, maybe I can handle this myself. "Is that clear?" I mentally snap out. "Of course, dummy," I furrowed my eyebrows to find Kyungie beside me, I playfully slap his shoulder and he shifts his attention to me.

"What was that for, Yeonnie? Tsk! So mean," He roll his eyes and rested his chin on his both palms. "Why'd you call Baekhyun as a dummy? Why your head gets hot if the topic was on Baekhyun? Is something bothering you about him? Did you and Baekhyun fought with each other before? Come on, tell me about you and Baekhyun," I said and squeeze his left shoulder, he roll his eyes once again and let out a heavy sigh.

"Stop asking some many questions, but still, I have a one and simple question for you," He says and smirks, I raise one brow that motions him to spill it.

"What happened to you and Baekhyun last Monday and why are you always mentioning his name?" My eyes round in horror as I can feel my cheeks heatened up. "U-uh.." I stuttered while avoiding any eye contact with him. He crossed his arms while flashing a mischievous grin. "Come on, tell me about it. Don't be shy, I'm your cousin so you don't need to worry about your secrets. It's all safe within me," Kyungsoo draw a cross on his heart.

"W-well.. It's just that me and Baekhyun.. G-g-got this pro–" I'm startled when Baekhyun called out Kyungsoo and mines' name. It's okay, it did saved me though. Thanks for saving that embarrassing moment. "Are you two still listening here while I'm discussing in front of you?" He strictly asked, I took a glance at Kyungsoo and it's very obvious that he's embarrassed looking towards Baekhyun.