Chapter 26. Awkward

Taeyeon's POV

"Where are we now, Sehun-ah?" I asked curiously while looking all around. "This is my most favorite restaurant, Noona, Kaja!" He said excitedly and pulled me with him, but my eyes caught something. It's the same black sports car from awhile ago.. D-don't tell me that.. No no. Maybe because we've got the same restaurant to go.. Or not? Aish! Stop it Taeyeon! Don't be a feeler, Kay?

"Noona, what are we waiting for? Let's go! I'm hungry!" Sehun called for me who's at the entrance area, I nod and went towards him as we directly went to the counter to buy our foods.

"Uh.. Excuse me, I'll take one ramen and a spicy teriyaki," Sehun said shift his eyes to me. "U-uh.. Do you perhaps have fresh steamed sea cucumber available here?" I asked onto the lady, she nods and so I decided to take a sea cucumber instead. "Alright, a fresh steamed sea cucumber and a one bowl of kimchi salad," The Lady nods again as she immediately called for it at the other counter. "Please take a seat ma'am and sir, your orders may be serve in 10 minutes," We both nod and look for a vacant seat since this place is also crowded.

As soon as we take our seats, Sehun then grabbed his blazer uniform and sip something, I furrowed my eyes and tried to find it out, but then he noticed me and so I quickly positioned myself properly. "Uh.. Noona, it's the bubble tea.. I have an extra one," He beams cutely. "Oh, it's okay," I nod my head while looking away at the glass wall, but before I could ever turn my head on the other direction, someone caught my eyes just in front of us with two blocks away.

I narrowed my eyes to clear my vision to saw a familiar person wearing a tinted black shades and he's like looking at my direction. I widened my eyes in horror because he just wave his hand to me, I look back to find a lady, also waving back at him. I sighed in relief and shift my eyes back at Sehun.

"Noona, are you okay? It seems like you saw a ghost?" He asked while looking at the direction where I'm looking at, I shake my head as I flashed an original smile. Original as it was. "Aniyo~ it's just that.. I saw someone familiar," I reasoned and look away.

"By the way Noona, are you already excited for the field trip next week?" He asked and beam, I shrug my shoulders and I make a face. "I don't know.. I have some task, Baekhyun just gave me," He frowns while looking at his bubble tea. "But.. I can help anyways!" I widened my eyes and immediately shake my head in denial. "It's alright, you don't have to worry about me. I can handle it myself," I said and flashed a small grin.

"And about the portrait, I can't wait to see your picture! When it's time of your pictorial, you're already cute! All of us wanted to pinch you.. But sad to say that you're at the middle of your pictorial," He said and giggled. I chuckled a bit as I look at my fingers. "Well, it's pretty obvious.. I know some of you wanted to and it's also obvious because the others are squeezing the other members," I added and smiled a little bit.

"Yeah, especially Kai, he really wanted to pinch your cheeks," I can feel my cheeks blushed for a moment while I'm looking away to avoid him looking at my face. "Noona, are you.. Blushing?" But I was wrong.. I look down as I shook my head shyly. "N-no.. I'm not!" I defended. "Just tell me~ you're indeed blush–" He didn't finish his words when the waiter just arrive and serve us our foods.. Thank God! Sehun is somewhat like a hardheaded kid, you know? "Kamsahamnida!" We both said in unison and smiled brightly.

"Thanks for this delicious foods! I'll eat well!" I said cheerfully and dig on my food. I'm about to take my first bite when. "Oh yeah sure you are," A familiar voice suddenly appeared, both Sehun and I look up to find, "Baekhyun? What are you doing here?" I ask in surprise, Sehun then stand up and bow at him. "Master," I saw Baekhyun smirks and slowly sat down.. Beside me.

"Will someone's going to invite me?" He asked with his usual facial expression. Sehun's about to give his teriyaki when I pushed it back to him and instead, I gave Baekhyun my kimchi salad. "Oh? Thank you, my Angel," He flashed a teeny tiny smirk, I also flashed a small grin and the three of us started to eat awkwardly, and no one dared to utter a single word. It's like.. We're eating in peace.

"So? Why are you both here?" He asked while munching his food, I look away while avoiding any eye contacts. "I invited the Black Pearl to go out with me for sometimes," Sehun answers. "Oh? Why didn't you ask some of my permission first?" He asked again. "Because you're at the meeting," I said it by this time with a serious tone.

"But what if you'll just knock and call out for me?" He asked once again. "The dean may be mad at us for disturbing during meeting hours," Sehun says. "But what if–", "Enough, we got it, okay? We're sorry," I said and so he stopped and I heard a tiny chuckle from him. Why are you so evil Baekhyun?

"And it's now my turn to ask you," I said and look at him. "Go ahead," He motions me to spill it. "What's your purpose if why are you here?" I asked without thinking twice.

"I followed the both of you," I was surprised by his straight to the point answer, so as Sehun. He stood up, leaving his food that is now empty. "By the way, thanks for the wonderful lunch. I enjoy having some time with you Angel.. And also with you.. Sehun," He said and walks away without bidding us goodbye. Okay, so here's what I'm expecting? I thought he's developing himself to be nice? But I was completely wrong! A cold Baekhyun with no manners after all! Tch!

~~~

A/N: Another update guys! I'm reminding all the readers that maybe I'll often update next week because our quarter exam will be also next week in Wednesday, Thursday and Friday and after that HELL WEEK, sembreak is on! So I'll update so fast! Expect that I'm going to update too slow, and I'm telling you right now that "I'm sorry" if that'll happen. By the way, thanks for reading and hope you like it! Don't forget to vote, comment and follow! Love y'all folks! :*

(Edited)