Chapter 05. GreenFields University (Emerald Section)

I slowly opened my eyes when I felt a bright light that is reflecting unto my face, I look at the window and there goes the sun, starting to climb up for another new day. I look at the other side and saw Auntie as she widely open the curtains and the bright of the sun started to came in.

I slowly stood up from my bed while rubbing my eyes and took the eyeglass from my bedside. "Oh! You're awake! Joeun achimimnida, Taeyeon-ah!" She greeted with a bright smile. "Joeun achimimnida Nado, Ahjummayeo," I said and stretch up my arms.

"Did you slept well?" She asked and I nod cheerfully. "Hmm, Auntie, why are you so early today? You must be at your house cooking breakfast for your children," I said and walk towards her.

"Taeyeon, I have no child, your uncle and I tried to make one but we can't, the doctor told us that we can't make a baby anymore. It's okay, you will be our baby then," she said and I slightly blushed. "Can my baby give me a good morning hug?" She suggested as she opened her arms wide, I gladly walk towards her and gave her a warm and tight hug.

"Auntie, how did you get here too fast?" I asked curiously. "I forgot to tell you that we're going to stay here with the both of you, we'll be the one who will take good care of the both of you now. Don't worry, your uncle and I will treat you and Kyungsoo like our own children," she said and smiled at me.

"Really!? That would be nice!" I said happily as Auntie chuckles merrily, "let's go downstairs, I've already cook breakfast for you and Kyungsoo," she said and the both of us exited the room.

As we are now here at the staircase, I already saw Uncle and Kyungsoo who're happily eating their breakfast and... O-Omo! Kyungsoo already take on his uniform!

"A-auntie, maybe I should take a bath and take on my uniform first before I'll take breakfast," I said and went back to my room.

"Taeyeon, eat breakfast first, just do that later on," Auntie refused. "Don't worry, I'll be quick," I said and so she nod. "And oh! Your uniform is at your wardrobe already," she added and I nod cheerfully, hurrying inside of my room.

After taking a bath and took on my uniform, I comb my hair and put on my eyeglass, after that, I hurriedly went outside. As I'm here now in the staircase, they are still eating and they suddenly turned their gazes to me when they notice my presence. "Let's now eat Taeyeon," Uncle offered and so I smiled and took my seat beside Kyungsoo.

"You look good at your uniform huh?" Kyungsoo complimented while munching his food, I look down as I flashed a shy smile. "Honey, please pass this to Taeyeon," Uncle said to Auntie and so, she gave it to me but I'm about to get some fried egg when she give some for me herself. "Thanks, Auntie!" I cheerfully said and smiled at her, she nods and smiled back.

After fhe meal, Kyungsoo and I packed our things so that we can be ready for our school. Whoo! I feel like a bit nervous cause I don't think that students around that school are so nice if they met a nerd like me, but except for Kyungsoo Oppa of course.

"Are your things already in your bag?" I suddenly jumped a little bit when Kyungsoo Oppa suddenly asked me. "U-uh.. Yes, y-yes of course," I answered and I heard him chuckled a bit. "Let's go, Uncle will take us to the school," he said and so I nod and followed him as I take on my bag.

"Bye Auntie! See you later!" Kyungsoo waved goodbye at her. "See you later too Kyungie! Bye Taeyeon!" She said and smiled while waving her hands. "Oh! Annyeong auntie!" I answered and wave my hand, I look at Kyungsoo as I remembered what auntie just called him. Kyungie? "Kyungie?" I don't know why but I suddenly mumbled it as it slipped through my mouth.

"Yah! Don't call me that one, it's too childish!" Kyungsoo Oppa reacted. "Ooh~ it seems kinda cute, hmm, Kyungie," I said and slightly laugh. "Stop laughing, it's not funny," he said with a serious tone, I become silent and shut my mouth up. "Why so serious with your reactions, Kyungsoo? Just let Taeyeon be, remember when you're still kids right? You used to call her Yeonnie and she used to call you Kyungie," Uncle said.