Chapter 44. Stay Close

The Following Day, Taeyeon's POV

"Black Pearl, are you sure that you won't take a breakfast?" The members asked me for the nth time while I'm burying my face onto the soft pillow. Blowing some screams that they can't hear.

I feel like the moment yesterday at the Italian restaurant where the Black Pearl members took me, it felt like a fast forward. Yes, I really feel hungry when I didn't took my lunch but after that said incident about the sudden revelation of Jin, it seems like I lost my appetite from eating so. Even now, I feel like I'm not hungry at all.

All I want is some explanation coming out from Baekhyun's mouth. I seemed to be confuse more of the details. Kai's story that he told me wasn't enough, I need more than that to clear up this clarifications. "No, you guys go on," I wave my hand signals them to enjoy the buffet on the restaurant at the first floor.

Buffet sounds really interesting and lingering onto my ears, but.. Yes, based what I thought earlier, I don't have an appetite to eat, even if they gave me any types of foods. I'll just end up staring at it blankly. "But–" Black Pearl members were about to complain when the door suddenly creaked open reveals Baekhyun, with his side are Kyungsoo and Kai.

Soon, they landed their eyes to Taeyeon that was been surrounded by the members. Worried is written all over their faces. Time really flies so fast, if only I have the guts and pride to ask Baekhyun all about what's this situation right now. But I wonder, when I saw the folder of Sapphire, it only consist of seven students. So.. So that means.. Those six guys behind Jin were his classmates? But he's acting the leader? What the! It's totally confuses me right now! Gah! Please help me! I wanna know why