Chapter 63. Hidden Grudge

The Next Day, Library, Taeyeon's POV

Taeyeon continuously focus on the book. Silently reading the verse but what she'll ever do, the image from last night kept on haunting her mind, that makes her blush with no reason and so as making her heart race so fast. "Aish~ focus!" I mumbled to myself, reading the verses again and again.

But I just couldn't stop myself from thinking about last night. I almost didn't slept yesterday although the fluffy bed and cotton like pillows, plus the cold airconditioner feels very comfortable with me.

I just felt something weird and a vibration appears whenever Baekhyun look at me in the eyes. He even smiled at me more often when I didn't know why. Plus, it only happened when only the both of us are present. He talked to me for good which made me feel so uneasy. I usually knew him as a cold hearted guy, but I don't know what's happening nowadays. It feels so uncanny I'll say.

"I told you to focus, Taeyeon!" I scolded my own self, messing up my hair in a frustrated way. I then notice something near from my sight, furrowing my eyebrows to recognize the person when it was facing it's back in front of me. "Okay, you need to concentrate now, you're just having a bad eye sight," I almost choke on my own words for I'm completely talking with myself. I'm getting crazy if you think about it.

I stared blankly on the book. But what I'll do, flashbacks of what happened last night enter in my mind again and again. The way he chuckle because I sneeze, the way he gave me his jacket, the way how he pulled me in his arms. I mentally screamed, slamming the book on my forehead while my other palm is slapping my temple. "I said don't think about those! You're making nonsense and crazy stories yourself! Focus!"

I startled and jump a little from my own seat when someone slam a hand in front of me as I found, "Jin? What are you doing here?" I arch both of my brows while looking up at him. "Is it bad that I'll visit this place for sometimes?" He roll his eyes and sat right in front of me.

"Uh.." I stuttered, trying to process some possible outcomes coming out through my mouth. Jin turned to look at me, actually with a curious facial expression as he tilted his head to the other side, "What's wrong with your cheeks? They're marking red circles," I widened my eyes in surprise as I quickly put my hands on my cheeks. Dang! They're heating up! What's wrong with me?

Jin gave out a teasing smile, "Do you got an allergy? Or you're blushing for some sort of a reason?" Once he mentioned those, I don't know why but I felt a vibration inside my stomach that made me giggle for a bit. "Y-yah! I-I.. uhm.. I'm not blushing at all! The temperature must be too hot, maybe," I whisper the last word and gulp down a lump on my throat at the end.

Jin chuckled again and starts flipping his book to random pages, "But the temperature is too cold you know. Christmas is nearly coming soon," That's when I think about it! It's getting Christmas! "Uh.. maybe my body feels a little heat," I tried to made reason. Jin turned to look at me and all of the sudden, he stands up, checking my heat temperature on my forehead using the back of his palm, "Your temperature is pretty normal. I'm sure there's any reason you're hiding something away from me though," He sit back and give out a teasing smile towards me.

"Aish! It's not your intention to anymore! Besides, it's my reason at all and I can tell it to anyone whether I want or I won't," I focus my eyes on the book, flipping through another page to find a picture of two persons which is a male and a female. The guy was back hugging the girl as they stared with one another. They're having the moment from outside with the bright moon reflects the place, and it's non-other than a beach. They're so romantic to stare at. I envy them so much.

I don't know if what's gotten onto this guy beside me but he suddenly grab my book, making me chase it while complaining like a child, "Yah! Give it back!" He look at the book for a brief of a moment then turn to look at me and smiles, "Is this why are you blushing for?" He showed me the picture. I forcefully shook my head foe defense, "N-no,"

"Then what is this? You've been staring with this thing for too long," He put down the book, "W-well.. I just.. envy them so much," I shyly answer and bit my lower lip, "You don't have to envy them, Taeng. Somehow or someday, it will happen to you as well," I dart him with a look, a curious one to be exact.

"W-what.. what are you talking about?" He didn't return me with a glance and just focus on his own book, flipping to another page. "I know you've got this feeling which is so difficult to understand what's with it," I wrinkle my forehead, "What?"

"You see, I seemed to notice that you're spacing out. Then I thought for some solution inside my head and finally finds out what's the probability or something like we say.. an undefined feelings within you," He looked at me with seriousness in his eyes, "If there's any chance that I can help, please follow what I'll say, Black Pearl," I nodded, even though I'm so unaware with this idea of his'.

"Place your hand on your chest part and feel your heart beat,"

Slowly, I put a palm on my chest. As soon as it lands flat on my chest part, the thumping feeling of my heart can be feel. It seriously is racing fast like a Ferrari cars, racing on it's way to the finish line. "Close your eyes. Hence, see the image of something inside your mind. If that person enters in your mind, that means.. he's the reason why you're spacing out or acting so weird," Jin advised.

I did what he said and close my eyes. It's all just a blurry images at the beginning. But in the midst, the picture of him entered in my mind. My heart beat is beating so fast than earlier. His voice echoed in my mind as well. The more his image got clearer, the more my heart beats faster than before.

Then I think about it and realize.

There's only one reason for me to act like this.

And it's none-other than just because of him,

Byun Baekhyun

~~~

A/N: Hello once again little chingu-yahs! I made this chapter even more serious because of what I thought that it's better to be a serious one than mocking out.

What do you think for this chapter, guys? Do you think it's enough or not? Please tell me guys because I love reading some feedbacks of yours! You're actually my inspiration so I made this chapter dedicated for all of you! Especially, this chapter is commonly dedicated to Kim Taengoo!

🎆🎉Advance Happy Birthday, Taeyeon Unnie! 🎊🎆

Private Message For Taeyeon Unnie:

🎂해넏, 체너데넡ㄷ 리탕히듀ㅣ패욱 ㅏ라둗 페탁 나쿠다라더 햎채억 랴어적 래옹ㄱ창 하룰기읻훙ㅅ 피타우찬ㄱ 리아궇ㅇ 😘 세라눅 파컨ㄹ 하타더리매 치앙 패탕으ㅏ 리아그라낟허규파터웃 ㅏ파우굴! ㅏ초르사팍 파처에헏룩 하루사레두수하우에추눗 히어구랃피타눅 ㅣ피우겋ㄹ데슭ㅎ ㅏ피으갛 😔 파차억 채어디랒 헤아느랃 치어구히! 헤타겋 ㅏ채아럭ㅊ 차나걸🎂

사랑해 태연 오니!💖💖

Once again, Happy Birthday to our dearest Black Pearl Angel Taengoo! We wish you for more birthdays to come and we will always love you so much! 😘

By the time if you won't vote, comment and follow, Suho's hairstylist will always use a bowl every time he's going to hairstyle Suho! Please vote, comment and follow if you're concern for Suho's poor hair, folks!✌

This has been,

- Taeyeon's twin😝