Chapter 61. Moving On The Same Roof

2 days passed, Early Morning, Black Pearl classroom, Taeyeon's POV

"W-what? Why all so sudden?" I asked in disbelief, my both brows are increasing. "I know, I know it surprise you. But please, let's just respect his decision. Don't worry about your clothes, I already packed them all without your permission," Kyungsoo scratched his nape at the end.

I bit my lower lip and fiddled both of my thumbs, "Did Auntie and Uncle knew about this?" He bob his head, "They did. They even felt sad about the news. I told them yesterday when you're not here actually, that's why. But they said that we both must be careful," I let out a sigh, slamming myself back to the couch with a frown painted on my face.

"Hey, you don't have to worry, it's okay," Kyungie tap my shoulder. Well, because of this sudden news for me, which they already planned before, was too shocking! We're living on a dorm! Which explains that I'm living on a same roof with Baekhyun! "B-but.. even though, I'm not used to these things living on a same roof with another eleven guys, except for you of course," I mumbled the last words.

"Does it feel too awkward for you when you're already living with me, us, everyday here at school?" That makes me think about it. He got a point too. "But it's totally different. Seeing them everyday, every hour, every minutes feels like.. weird," I make a face. But he simply chuckle, tapping my shoulder once more.

"Aigoo. Little Taeyeon must be that afraid, aren't you?", "I'm not afraid, I'm just surprise about the statement," I correctioned as I crossed my arms.

When all of the sudden, Chanyeol arrives in front of us. "Kyungsoo-sshi, something we need to discuss about this later on," As of those, D.O simply nods which made me confuse. "What are you guys fussing about?" I arch a brow. Chanyeol simply shook his head as he smiles. "Nothing actually, it's a little bit in trouble,"

"Well, maybe I can help!" Taeyeon offered with a grin on her lips.

"It's no big deal after all, Taeng. We'll just have to work of this all by ourselves," Kyungsoo declines. I slowly nod my head and look away.

"Uh.. wait up, do you want to go to the library? Or somewhere else?" Kyungsoo offered as soon as Chanyeol left, "What's all of this too sudden offer? Actually, I really felt tired for now so–" I didn't got the chance to finish my words when he held my wrist, motioning me to stand up.

"Yah! I wanna stay~" I whined, pulling aback but he kept on dragging me out of the classroom. "It's an emergency~ You can roam around wherever you go, okay? Just don't disturb us! We.. w-we had a men to men meeting with the President Han! See you later!" He waved his hand as soon as he finally drag me out and hurriedly close the door.

I scratch my nape in curiousness, looking at the shut door with my eyebrows furrowed together, "Wow. I can't believe that I'm dispatched just like that," I mumbled while walking away.

Then I thought for the only place left for me to go through. Maybe I'll visit for the Botanical Garden by now?

...

Botanical Garden. Taeyeon's POV

As I widely open the golden metal gates, fresh air blown on my face as I felt relieve by the time. I step inside and look all around. No one's inside except for my presence.

Soon, my eyes landed to where the nearest bench was, beside by the marble fountain. I don't know why but a smile suddenly curved on my lips as I saw the beautiful view. Without hesitation, I walk towards the bench and sat down properly and comfortably.

Why did they suddenly planned to move on a dorm when they knew the school year will end soon? Isn't it too late for them to know about it? Will still I become the same Third Angel? Will I stay on my property or more like a throne?