Chapter 75. To Be A Sapphire Members

Han River, Taeyeon's POV

"Taeyeon, you've wasted a lot of your tears. Uljimmayeo," Jessica patted my back as I continuously sob. How dare he don't even told me the truth! Why is he ruining my own life? "It hurts Jess. It hurts a lot," I said between my sobs, burying my face on her shoulder.

"We would never thought that AhRee will come all so sudden," I can hear Sunny said, "That girl shouldn't be ruining your life! Now that you've got feelings for Baekhyun!" Tiffany bursted in. They knew because I told them. Well, it was just an ordinary feelings but.. why am I hurting inside? My chest tightened so hard which made me breath heavier.

"Please Taeyeon, crying in this situation can't undo everything. You're just wasting your time," Yuri's right. Crying can't help me bring back everything to normal. It can't undo anything because it already happened. "Look Taeyeon, don't be mad at us but we're just advising you that don't cry over a little thing," Sooyoung spoke.

I didn't dare to answer and that my tears continuously fall from my eyes. Jessica was busy comforting me while Yuri stroke my hair, "Taeyeon-sshi?" I slowly look up and found the three, named Jin, Kyungsoo and Kai. "W-why are you g-guys.. here?" I asked curiously.

"We've look for you everywhere," But there's only one view near by the school. The Han River which Kyungsoo told me that it can wash my problems away when we first met. But why can't this view didn't even affects me anything? "Y-you remember?" I asked as I look up at him.

Kyungsoo knelt right in front of me as he level his eyes with mine, "Yes I do, Yeonnie. This is the place where I told you that you can cry as long as you want," He wipe my tears using his thumb. I felt another batch of tears were about to fall. So without permission, Kyungsoo pulls me into a warm and tight embrace.

I sob, remembering that hurtful scene right before my eyes. "Baekhyun will pay for this," Kai mumbled through his gritted teeth, but I can still hear him no matter what.

After a couple of minutes, it seems like I'm out of water anymore. No one of them dared to stop me as I cried all of my heart out, "I guess you're tired and all," Kyungsoo spoke before giving me a last pat on the back. He pull away but I feel numb and out of energy at all. "Taeyeon, you look so pale," Jin said worriedly, "Let's go home," Before Kyungsoo can pull me up, I held his wrist to stop him.

"No. Auntie and Uncle will freak out," I said despite of my lips got dry, "Then let's go to the dorm," He suggested but I simply shook my head, "No Kyungsoo," I simply muttered and all of the sudden, my vision turned blurry.

"Taeyeon? Taeyeon? Are you okay?" I look up to find many blurry faces right in front of me. Their voices started to fade away like a whisper. I smile before closing my heavy eyes.

...

Jessica's POV

At the exact time, Kyungsoo catches Taeyeon before she lands onto the ground. "She knocked out," The guy named Jin said while staring at her, "Where should we take her?" Asked by the guy who's unfamiliar within me. Kyungsoo turned to look at us, "You girls have space in your dorm, haven't you?" Tiffany walk towards him, "We're so sorry Kyungsoo, we're willing to take her in our dorm but sadly, we don't have a space anymore," We nodded in chorus.

"What are we going to do? Taeyeon doesn't likes to go back to the dorm," Kyungsoo worried, looking down to his cousin. There was a moment of silence to all of us. Everyone must've been  brainstorming for any possibility of a fine place.

"To our dorm," We all turn our heads up to whom who speak, and it's Jin. "What? Are you crazy? We won't let her–", "Trust me," Jin said in a serious tone. Kyungsoo sighed, "I know that both Jin and you were enemies, but please, we have no time to explain. Can't you just forgive each other? Please, that's what Taeyeon wants, peace. So Kai, please wash that heartaches that you bare for Jin. I know I don't have the right to say this, but for Taeyeon," He said which made Kai turned quiet.