Chapter 04. My Relatives

They both stood up as they greeted us with a bright smile plastered across their face, I feel like nervous and so.. Kyungsoo and I bow down 90° as we flashed a same wide and bright smile, and seems I'm a little bit nervous and so I really flashed a weakness smile and that is, my ever be nervous smile. "Annyeonghaseyo Auntie and Uncle!" Kyungsoo greeted them. "U-uh.. Hello ma'am and sir! Manasseo ban gawaeyo!" I greeted them as I bow down twice.

"Is this Taeyeon!?" They both asked in disbelief. "Yes, auntie and uncle" Kyungsoo answered as he took a glance at me. "U-uh.. H-hi!" I greeted again as I cutely wave my hand in front of me. But it surprise me when they both walk towards me and pulled me into a warm and tight hug. The not-so-old lady kissed my right cheek while the not-so-old man planted a kiss on my hair. Eeh? Why are they acting like this? I felt like they seemed they lost their child for a long long time ago.

Then after that, they slowly broke the hug while they are smiling at me, I took a glance at Kyungsoo with a what-just-happened look, but he just nod his head and smiled. "Hello Taeyeon, it's been a long time since I last saw you, you grew more bigger and beautiful," she said and caressed my cheek using her palm. Ne, people change, is there any kind of a human who can't grow up and can't develop his or herself?. The sarcastic me.

"Uh.. H-hello! Nice meeting you!" I said and smiled. "Oh my. Taeyeon, don't you remember me? Us?" She asked and so I furrowed my eyebrows, since I didn't know them yet, I just shook my head.

"Okay, since you're still 4 years old at that time when you saw us together with your parents, I guess you forgot," the not-so-old man said as he frowned. Aish! Don't frown, sir. It doesn't suits you, old people can't do their cute reactions anymore. Aish! Taeyeon, cut if off! Your mind is too disrespectful!, "Do you want to know us, dear?" I snap out when the lady asked me, I just nod cheerfully and I heard her chuckled. Eeh? What's funny with my reaction?

"Kim Taeyeon, the daughter of Kim Jeon Min and Kim TaeHee, which is my sister. We still recall the time that you are still 4 years old, we were having a family reunion at that time and you already saw Kyungsoo with his parents. The both of you were playmates and he wanted you to play with him, but you insisted 'cause Kyungsoo likes to play robots and toy guns, but you, you played dolls so you didn't accept Kyungsoo's offer. I saw you playing alone while talking to your doll, so I joined you and play with you. You are very happy playing with me and I still remember that you hug me because I accompanied you to play with your doll," she explained and hold unto my shoulder.

"Honey, let's took a seat first before you proceed telling her the whole story," The man said and so we sat down on the couch together with Kyungsoo. Speaking of Kyungsoo, did I really met him before? Them? But.. Why did I didn't remember everything about the past? Hmm, suspicious.

"And then, when you're already teenager, you said that your Eomma and Appa died because of the accident right? A car crash to be exact," she continued and so I nod my head. "Actually, you are one of the victims of that accident," my eyes round wide for what she said. I'm one of the car crash victims? But why do I still remember that Eomma and Appa were the only ones who were in the accident? How did it happened? Why am I included?

"I know you're confuse right now, that's why you didn't remember everything about the past 'cause you have an amnesia, you suffered on a coma for almost 1 year and half, to be exact,"