Chapter 48. Way Back To Seoul

Taeyeon's POV

"Thank you for visiting Tokyo, Japan, GreenFields students! We hope you've all enjoyed the field trip! Until the next time you'll visit soon! Have a safe trip back to Seoul! Arigatou gozaimasu!" A Japanese stewardess announced.

Well, we're now actually here inside the plane right now. Beside me is Kyungsoo and yes, he's now talking some stories how the way he acts, about his life without me before and any other more. To make him believe that I'm really listening to his stories, I keep on bobbing my head with a hum. But deep inside of my mind, I'm thinking some other awesome things that might be happening to me soon.

"Hey? Hey~ Hey! Taeyeon!" I mentally snap out and look at my side to find Kyungsoo looking at me curiously as if I did a crime, "What?" I innocently asked and arch both of my brows, "I've been talking here awhile now and lots and lots of words were already released from my mouth then.." Sometimes I wonder, Kyungsoo seemed to be a little bit odd. He just often talk with me, yet, right now, he's talking to me nonstop! Wow! What a tough choice, Kyungie!

"Yah! You're not listening again!" That made me stop from daydreaming when he unplaced my elbow on the armchair we are in right now. "Yeah, yeah, I'm listening to you. Keep going," I motion him to continue, "Really? What did I just said, by the way?" He crossed his arms over his chest.

I look away and start to think for the possible outcomes he discussed earlier, "Nothing to say? Then I'm right! You're not listening to me from the first place!" He pointed my face. I roll my eyes and wave my hand in front of me as if I surrender. "You won! You won! Alright!" I gave up since this time, I don't have any reasons to escape.

Sunday, early morning, Taeyeon's POV

"Good morning, auntie and uncle!" I greeted them with a warm and tight hug, also with a kiss on their forehead. "Aigoo. I really missed you so much Yeonnie-yah~ Since you and Kyungsoo just arrived from Tokyo yesterday," Uncle spoke, stroking my hair. "Speaking of Kyungsoo, where is he?" I asked, looking all around to find him nowhere.