[Not A Continuation] Special Halloween Chapter

Kyungsoo's POV

Kyungsoo is at his room while reading some scary stories on his phone. While he's at the middle of his reading series, someone knocked at the door three times which made him startle on his position and holds unto his chest, he gulped and look down at the phone as he read the scariest part of the story. "Don't you ever dare to open the door when someone knocks three times, that person is not a real person but a mysterious element. If you'll ask if who is it then he or she wouldn't answer, don't you try to open the door for that mysterious person," Kyungsoo then gulped and slowly look back to where the door was.

"W-who is i-it?" I stuttered and gulped once again, but I haven't hear a single word and so my mind suddenly pops out because of what I've read on the scary stories. Geez! It gives me goosebumps! Damn! I don't like this feeling! Maldo Andwae! I was surprised from my position again when the knock continue in three times. "W-who's there? W-who are you?" I asked as I got my flashlight on from the side of the table.

I slowly walk towards the door as I lean my ear on it. "W-who are y-you?" I asked and my voice starts trembling. But still.. Why is he or she's not answering? O-omo! Don't tell me.. T-this must be a g-ghost!? "S-s-speak t-to m-me! W-who a-are y-you!?" My body starts getting cold as my hands trembled as well. "Speak to m-me!" I yelp while pointing the flashlight on the door.

The knock starts getting louder. "AHHHH~~~!!" Kyungsoo shouted and run to the corner as he squeeze himself on the wall while pointing the flashlight at the door. He hug both of his knees as his both hands are trembling in fear. The knock stops as Kyungsoo sighed in relief.

He slowly stands up and walk towards the door with his jelly-like legs. "A-are y-you s-still t-there?" He asked while expecting the mysterious person outside. Suddenly, the light turns black out as Kyungsoo screamed like a girl and run towards his bed, he covered himself using the thick blanket and covered his face using the pillow. Damn! Why am I doing this stupid thing? Am I coward? N-n-no! Shut up Kyungsoo!

And suddenly, the door suddenly opens as its creepy sound appeared. Kyungsoo shut his eyes and he heard footsteps coming on his direction, after that, when he can't control himself, he pulled away the blanket and starts throwing some hard things towards the mysterious person while the person is defending himself with flashlight direct on his or her face. "GO AWAY! GO AWAY! YOU GHOST! GET OUT OF HERE IF YOU DON'T WANNA DIE!" He shouted and continued throwing the flower vase, pillow and even the small cabinet. The mysterious person then direct the flashlight on his face which made Kyungsoo to shut his eyes but still continued to throw some random things.

But Kyungsoo is in the state of a hardheaded person so he quickly run towards the corner and squeeze himself again, but this time, he didn't have his flashlight anymore. He just covered his ears while looking all around like a crazy person. The mysterious person then walk towards him, slowly leans the flashlight on his or her face. "GO OUT AND DIE! COMMIT SUICIDE RIGHT NOW! LEAVE ME ALONE! I DON'T NEED YOU! YOU'RE A DEMON! GET AWAY FROM ME! A WHITE LADY! A HORSE MAN! A DEMON! A WHITE SNAKE! A CREEPY BABY! GET OUT FROM MY ROOM! GO AWAY! GO AWAY–" He's about to shout when someone smack his head so hard. "Ow!" He groaned in pain while rubbing his head, as he slowly look up, his eyes widened when he saw a guy leaning the flashlight on his face. "AHHHHHHHH~~~~~!!!!" He screamed on the top of his lungs and is about to run again when someone pulled him back.

"What's happening unto you Kyungsoo? Are you out of your mind?" Kyungsoo stops from screaming and look back to find a figure of a guy, he furrowed his eyebrows and in the exact time, the light turns on again. "U-uncle?" He asked in disbelief and blink his eyes while seeing his uncle full of bruises on his face because of the things he just threw earlier. "What's gone into you Kyungsoo? I've been knocking at your door for how many times but I guess you locked it!" His uncle said angrily while caressing his bruises carefully.

"H-huh? What happened to your voice?" He asked and walk towards him. "Ugh! Long story," He says and scratch his nape. "By the way, why didn't you answer me if who you are?" I asked curiously. "Did you just heard me? It's because of my voice! I almost don't have a voice, I'm about to scream because of the things you just threw to me but my throat hurts," Uncle answered while rubbing his throat. "Omo! I'm so sorry Uncle! I'm really really sorry!" Kyungsoo bows down many times. "By the way Kyungie, why'd you didn't open the door for me?" Uncle asked. "Uh.. W-w-well," I stuttered while scratching my nape shyly.

"Hmm, I see," he smirks.

While they were in the middle of their chit chat series, Taeyeon suddenly burst inside which cause Kyungsoo screams and hide behind his uncle. Taeyeon furrowed her eyebrows and walk towards them. "What's wrong Kyungie? Are you okay?" Then Kyungsoo immediately unhide himself and acted like nothing happened. "U-uh.. Nothing," Taeyeon then nod and flashed a smirk as she turned back and put something on her face. "By the way Kyungie Oppa, HAPPY HALLOWEEN!" She says with a scary mask on her face that made him scream again. "GEEZ!" Taeyeon then laugh while holding her tummy.

"That's not funny," Kyungsoo applied his poker face. "By the way, where's your Auntie, Taeyeon?" Uncle asked her. "She's at the–" Taeyeon didn't finish her words and pointed at the door's direction when their Auntie burst in with a face cream all over her face while she's wearing a long white dress with a cucumber on her eyes that made the three scream, also with their Auntie. "AHHHHHH~~~~!!!"

And their house is filled with their screams and the people inside started to panick as the dogs outside start howling on the middle of the round full moon. "AWOOOO~"

Happy Halloween Everyone >:)