Chapter 74. Choi Ah-Ree

Kai's POV

I don't know why but I felt my blood boils when Baekhyun didn't do anything but just to stare blankly and actually do nothing! I dart my eyes to Kris and Chanyeol as they both got alerted and run towards AhRee. In a speed time moment, they pull AhRee away from Taeyeon.

"Don't you recognize me? Huh? Don't you recognize me?" AhRee pointed herself towards Taeyeon. The latter bite her lower lip, "Tch! AhRee that's enough!" Baekhyun managed to stop her and look at Taeyeon, then to Jin. "How many moments did I missed for just the both of you spent your time with one another?" Baekhyun asked with a cold tone.

No one dared to answer his question, "Answer me!" He yell and I felt Taeyeon just flinch in place. I stood right in front of him as Taeyeon hid behind me, "Don't change the topic, Baekhyun! It doesn't helps the situation here scolding her instead! It's between AhRee and Taeyeon we're talking here about!" I almost holler because of so much frustration towards Baekhyun. Chanyeol's plan isn't enough. It got ruined instead.

"Shut up Kai. You're not the one that I'm talking with right now," He said and pushed me aside. Baekhyun faced Jin, "Answer me," He muttered. This is also the part I'm curious about. But there's no time for me to get mad just for Jin being with Taeyeon. The situation here is for AhRee so scrap away!

"Truth to be told, it's countless of times," Jin muttered. But what surprise us is, he receive Baekhyun's fist on the cheek. The members pulled Baekhyun away from him as Kyungsoo, Kai and Taeyeon tried to help Jin to stand up. The girls from Emerald section gasped.

"You bastard! You've done enough! I told you to stay away from her if you don't want to receive one! How come you still disobey me, huh!?" Baekhyun asked furiously. AhRee tried to calm him down, "O-oppa.. please calm down–"

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut your mouth up in this world! Stop calling me Oppa 'cause it sounds irritating!" Baekhyun yells towards Ahree while messing up his hair. The latter flinch on her place as she steps back in fright.

Jin looked up at Baekhyun as soon as he recovered, wiping a droplet of blood on his lip side, "At least I stayed beside her no matter what the situation goes well or wrong. Rather than you, not even trying to protect your legal Angel. You know Baekhyun? You didn't know that Taeyeon suffered too much because of you! You put too much weight for her to carry on! And this were all the things you have to add!?" Little by little, Jin's voice grew higher. Correct!

"You didn't know," Baekhyun shut his eyes hard, "That everyday, every night, every hour, every moment, every second I have. She unconsciously didn't know that I'm always looking over for her! I'm protecting her because I can't afford to see her in pain and in danger! Because for the reason that I love her!" Baekhyun yelled back.

I heard Taeyeon gasped. I look at her direction to find her in a state of shock. "Y-you.. you love her?" AhRee asked in disbelief. But instead, Baekhyun just look at her coldly. "It weren't enough to prove yourself that you care for her because you weren't by her side or even hug her when she needs it!" Jin reasoned.

"Stop! Both of you! You've done enough!" Taeyeon interrupted. There was a moment of silence between the two individual groups. Taeyeon walk towards Baekhyun and faced him. She stared at him for a bit long as the latter, stared back at her as if, he's trying to say something. "After all many months we've spent each other, I know your real attitude. You were just pretending. Now let me ask you this one simple question Baekhyun," Jin's about to walk towards her when Kyungsoo and I pulled him back.

"Let her be, Jin," Kyungsoo spoke. "Why didn't you just tell me the truth that this girl named Choi Ah-Ree, your second Angel is on her rescue to get you back?" Baekhyun stared at her blankly as he bite his lower lip. "Tell me!" She yells as tears start streaming from her eyes down to her cheeks.