Chapter 86. Tears

Jin's POV

I hardly hear some strong punches on every trees, cries, sobs, murmurs and anything more. Jin's currently at the west lake, who's trying to relax and hide away from his members to have a practice. But scratch that, he heard some faint noises to the other side of the border.

I remove my head from resting onto my arms and remove myself from leaning on the tree as well since I've heard that weird noises. I scratch my head whether to peek or not? Eavesdrop of what? But since curiosity kills, I have no choice but to do my own will.

I walk towards where the sobs came from and peek through the bushes. Wait.. it's a boy.. and I can sense his familiar back figure. "Could that be–", "She loves him.. she loves him over me," I'm right.. i-it's Baekhyun! B-but.. who is he referring to?

"Am I really that too late, huh? Am I really that too late to confess my feelings for you..? T-taengoo..?" Jin's eyes bulge in shock after what he heard. If I'm not mistaken.. h-he's referring to T-taeyeon? B-but why?

"Even though my heart broke from what I heard.. I-I.. I'm still not giving up. I won't give up my feelings that easily.." Feelings? B-baekhyun likes Taeyeon!? "I'll fight my love for you.." He stands up, wiping his tears on the cheeks using the back of his palm, "I'll fight Kai.. just for you," Baekhyun immediately left the place hurriedly. Leaving the dumbfounded Jin who's hiding on the bushes.

His brain is slowly processing for what Baekhyun said. His eardrums were blocked with a thick something that made him deaf for a second, "K-kai.." I stutter. My lips were trembling as I muttered his name. S-so.. I have rivals right now.. n-not just only one.. b-but two.. do I still have a chance to make her mine? To make Taeyeon be mine?

How? How can I get her that easily when two men were blocking the spotlight? And how do I get that chance when I knew that she already loves Baekhyun more than anything else?

...

Taeyeon's POV

What the hell did I just said!? My eyes enlarge as soon as I came back to my senses from what I heard. I immediately pushed Kai away from me and stands up, taking my steps backwards. "T-taeyeon.." He slowly stands up. Encouraging me to keep calm, "I-I l-lik–" I motioned my palm, making him stop from muttering those words, "Stop. I don't want to hear those," I shut my eyes for a brief of a moment.

"Taeyeon.. I-I heard it loud and clear.. y-you said you love me! S-so.. i-it's now or nev–", "Enough Jongin! Enough! Please don't say it anymore! I'll just end up hurting you!" Once again, my tears began flowing. "T-taeyeon.. I-I know you love Baekhyun.. b-but.. please.. let me show my feelings towards you.. g-give me a chance to stay beside you," He tried to step closer. But whatever he'll do, I also take my steps backwards.

"No Jongin! I-it.. it is n-not true! You're saying some bluff things! Y-you don't have those kinds of feelings towards me!" I holler, making him flinch on his position. Kai had nothing to do but to walk towards Taeyeon and held her by the shoulders to keep calm, "Taeyeon.. n-now that you know.. p-please.. I-I'm just confessing from what I feel for y-you.. g-give me a chance to show my love for you.. d-don't reject me.. p-please," Jongin begged right in front of me. I can already witnessed that his eyes were glassy and forbidden right now. He's tearing up as well.

But despite that my tears continue on flowing down on my cheeks, I can't help myself but to feel that my heart crashed bit by bit just by seeing this reactions from Jongin. Most especially.. my heart immediately smoothen when someone weep in front of me.. a-and I don't want that.