Chapter 15. Kyungsoo & Taeyeon (Lunch Time)

Taeyeon's POV

"Here," He simply says and gave me files of paper, I look down to see it and look back at him after. "Is that all? Just record all of the students' full and real name? It's too simple," I proudly said and smiled brightly. "Yeah, I'm just too tired doing it again and again, but anyways, I have some important meeting to go, you watch over the members and I assure you to be in charge," He points me. "O-okay," I nod my head in agreement.

"I'll be back when the camera man arrives," He said before he left. I followed him using my eyes as he shut the door, I sighed heavily and look down at these papers. What am I going to do with this? I thought and slightly shook my head. "And oh, just stay right here 'cause the boys will just bring you lunch," I startled when he suddenly came back, the door was slightly open reveals his face and figure. "Oh.. U-um.. A-alright," I nod again and he immediately shut the door close.

...

Cafeteria, 11:49 am, Kyungsoo's POV

All of us are here at the cafeteria to take our lunch. But it's much better if I'll take my lunch together with Yeonnie, I'm not comfortable when she's eating alone or I will not eat with her, so it's better to order our foods than eating here inside.

"Kyungsoo, aren't you gonna eat your food?" Tao asked, I look at him boredly and look down at my foods then, I stood up. "Wait wait wait! Where do you think you are going, Kyungsoo?" Luhan asked. "I'm not in the mood to eat right now, I'll be the one to order the foods for the Black Pearl,"

"Yah! Are you sure you're not going to eat?" Chen asked. "Do you hear what I just said?" I asked sarcastically. "O-okay, you said that you won't. Fine then," He shrugs.

Even if I'm actually hungry, I just want to excuse myself to eat my lunch with Taeyeon, I wonder what she's doing right now? Maybe Baekhyun already gave her some assignments even if she's just a newbie. She needs more practice and space to improve herself for her new life in college.

I mentally snap out and immediately lined up at the counter to order the foods. "Joeun achimimnida Kyunsoo-sshi! What's your order?" The waiter asked. "Hmm, I'll get two soda in can, one kimchi spaghetti, one bibimbap, two kimchi rice and.. Stemmed sea cucumber please," I said and slightly smiled.

"Okay, please wait for a minute, sir," He said so I just wait on the side. I remember what Taeyeon's favorite food at all, stemmed sea cucumber to be exact. So that's her secret why she's so white as a milk and so flawless, but I wonder, why does she likes sea cucumber? I remember my first taste on that food, it tasted like a slippery saliva.

"Kyungsoo, I thought you're going somewhere?" Chanyeol suddenly stood behind me. "I said I'm ordering the foods for the Black Pearl," I said with a bored tone. "Oh, why so concern with the Black Pearl huh?" He teased and slightly messed up my hair. "If what you're thinking, it's a bluff. She's my cousin," I answer and smirk. "You're Do and she's Kim, you can be together as one," He answers teasingly. With what Chanyeol just said, I almost choke my own saliva.

"You know what, I bet that you have a problem in love 'cause you're annoying talking nonsense about love, get a girl you tower!" I said and playfully poke his arms, he scratch his nape shyly as he look at me problematically. "That's the problem, I don't have a girlfriend since birth,"

"Oh? Why you wouldn't get one? You're handsome and a talented guy, plus responsible and smart, I'm sure girls will run after you," I convince but still, he look down at the floor shyly.

"That is.. There is someone that I like but.. She was already taken," He frowned. "Oh? You must find someone else", "I don't wanna, she's the one who's in my heart and cannot be erase", "Then you must win her back", "I'm afraid that her boyfriend might kill me,"

"Kill him too," I said with an annoyed tone. "I'll be a criminal, you know that I don't like in the jail," He smiled cutely at me. "Then you must do everything to win her back", "I already tried but it's no use," He frowned again. "Then stop bothering her 'cause she's already happy with someone!" I said and crossed my arms, he chuckled and poke my arms. "Yah, I'm just kidding you know, don't take it seriously to the heart. Actually, I don't have one and that love is not important to me," He said and mess my hair.

"Tsk! You're trying to trick me, aren't you?", "Anyways, I gotta take some soft drinks, bye!" He said and patted my shoulder, I followed him using my eyes and sighed heavily. That was just a joke, he's just kidding me. Oh well, maybe he doesn't care about love anyways. I thought then I snap out when the waiter called out my name. "Kyungsoo-sshi, your orders are ready," He give me the paper bag contains the foods inside. "Thanks," I said and paid them.

I exited the cafeteria and head to cross the west bridge. The regular sections are on the other side while the Black Pearl classroom needs to cross the west bridge and then you'll see a very vast building and there it is, Black Pearl section on the 8th floor.

...

Black Pearl classroom, 12:05 pm, Kyungsoo's POV

As I opened the door wide, I scan all around but Taeyeon's not here inside, I look at Baekhyun's desk and there she is, doing something important. I cleared my throat as I walk towards her and hide the foods behind me.

"Oh? Kyungie, since when did you came?" She stood up from the desk and greet me. "Well, I'm here to bring you lunch!" I showed her the paper bag, she flashed me her ever be famous wide and bright smile. "Kyungie, why so concern? I didn't requested you to buy me lunch," She frowns, I pinch her cheeks softly and chuckles. "Come on, let's eat," I grabbed her wrist. "H-huh? You haven't take your lunch yet?" She asked curiously.

"Nah~ I didn't take my lunch with them, I want to eat my lunch with you," I said and flashed a mischievous grin, she turned quiet for a moment as we sat down on the kitchen area. Yeah, we've got a mini kitchen area. "Yah, why so quiet?" I face her and she blink her eyes for three times. "H-huh?", "I said why so quiet?" I repeated.

"I just.. Remembered something, by the way, let's just eat," She said and giggled. "Here, I bought you your favorite food," I showed her the stemmed cucumber, she widened her eyes as it was sparkling as a diamond. "Uwa! Sea cucumber?" She exclaimed and grabbed the sea cucumber.

"Thank you, Kyungie! You're the best!" She exclaimed and smiled at me sweetly. "You're always welcome," I replied then smiled back. "Let's eat, I can't wait to eat my favorite food," She said and starts digging her foods using her chopsticks. "Thanks for the foods, I'll totally eat well," She giggled and eat happily, I'm also digging my foods while watching her eat like a little girl.

"Omo! It taste great!" She exclaimed as she slightly choke her food. "Aish! Don't talk when your mouth is full," I hand her the soda. "T-thank you," She answered and drink the soda in can.

"So.. I thought that you already take your lunch with them?" She asked and raise one brow. "Aish! They are just too boring to talk with, I want you to entertain me because I remembered when we're still young, we were always talking some funny things while eating our favorite food," I said and shook my head, she smiled while chewing her food.

"Even if I don't remember everything about the past, my mind is still fresh for another beautiful memories," She smiled widely again. "Hmm, how sad to say.. But okay, I'm going to cherish this chance for us to make your mind full of happy and beautiful memories together with Auntie and Uncle," I smiled back.

"But sometime I wonder if.. Aunt Soo's totally correct that maybe.. Eomma is still alive," Her smiles faded away, I held her right hand while giving her an apologetically look. "I'm sorry for your mom, but if there's a possibility that she's alive, what will you do?" I asked curiously, there's a moment of silence between us and only the sound of the crashing of chopsticks can be heard that she's currently holding. "Hmm, I don't know," She shrugs and continuously eat her foods.

~~~

A/N: Thanks for reading, folks! Love lots! :*

(Edited)