Chapter 13. Welcome To Black Pearl

Black Pearl Office, 8th floor, 10:00 am, Baekhyun's POV

When Taeyeon's still in the dressing room to change her uniform, Baekhyun was suddenly called by someone to go to the office, so he did. "Master, where are you going? Aren't you not going to observe the Black Pearl to see her with the new uniform?" Chen asked me, I look back at them as I let out a heavy sigh.

"Just inform me if she's done, I'll just go at the office, something called me for an important matters," I advised and then they all nod, I exited the classroom as I went to the Black Pearl office just on the corner with 10 meters away from our classroom. I opened the door wide to find a man on the chair and its back is facing me. "You called," I spoke then he turned his chair to face me with a smirk.

"Baekhyun, I've heard that you've got a new Black Pearl again, how is she?" He asked, instead of answering him, I let out a sigh. "Please get straight to the point, I still have an important schedules to go through", "Okay, hang on, hang on," He motioned his hand.

"This, this will be your next project for the Anniversary in December, and I want you to submit it to me immediately as you can, as you can see, you should take the records all of the students in GFU then you must put down their real and full name, remember, there should be no added students or be pass by, no more, no less," He throw the files of paper on the table. I look at him with my bored eyes then quickly grabbed all of the papers that are been scattered.

"As you wish, Mr. Cheon," I bow at him and immediately exited the office before I could ever do something wrong. I heard him laugh evily as I shut the door close.

While I'm still walking back at the Black Pearl classroom, Kai, Chanyeol, Kris and Kyungsoo suddenly appeared from nowhere and bow down at me. "Why are you here?" I asked. "Master, we just wanted to inform you that the Black Pearl was already been dressed up," Kai reported.

"Okay, let's go then, and Chanyeol, please put this down to my table," I said as I give the files to Chanyeol then he quickly nod. "If you're going to see the Black Pearl, you can say it to yourself that she's totally cute and beautiful with her new uniform," Kris complimented, I look at him, more like observing if this is actually Wu Yi Fan. "If whatever you say, I don't have a taste and if even she wore an extravagant dresses and killer high heels, it doesn't suits her, she's just a normal person and nothing else," I look away after I said those sentence.

"Then if you don't like her aura, why did you pick her as your Angel?" Asked by Kyungsoo. "Cause I've got a perfect plan that will suits to her better," I smirk. "And hey Kyungsoo, be respectful," I added as I face in front of him. "What are you saying?" He raise one brow. "Be respectful in front of your master, you're just a simple guy who's one of the members in Black Pearl, you're so lucky 'cause you've been picked as one," I pointed at him and continued to walk away leaving him alone, Kris and Chanyeol are on my side and as we arrived at the classroom, Kai opened it for me.

"Aish! Stop it Chen and Xiumin! I'm not good with this outfit, he'll just compliment me some bad things about," She said while covering her face, they all turned quiet when they noticed my presence then I look at the woman from head to toe, I smirk.

"Not bad after all," She pulled her hands away from blocking her face look at me with wondering eyes. "W-what?", "I said it's not bad after all," I repeat and slung into my own cushioned chair.

"Still, you have to wear this," I throw her the box that contains something, she picked it up from the floor and opened it. "A-ah.. A k-killer high heels and a-a.. Black fitted k-knee socks, seriously?" She asked stuttering and so I nod. "Aren't you gonna wear those?" I raise one brow as I crossed my arms.