Chapter 87. The First Snow (With Jin)

Saturday, Taeyeon's POV

"Taeyeon, is it okay to go out for awhile? The kids were asking me to go out. Do you wanna come?" Jessica asked me while I'm buttoning my coat, "Sure you can. And don't worry, everyone in Sapphire section goes out to celebrate for the upcoming spirit of Christmas," I said and put on my gloves and bobble, "So.. you do have a date or something?"

I paused from doing on my own tracks and suddenly cracked up a ridiculous chuckle, "You've thought the wrong idea, Sica~ Jin just invited me out so that I can feel better," She walk towards me and suddenly raise her brows, "What happened to you anyways?" That made me frozen the way she asked that question. I sighed, "I was just tired of practicing, that's all," And I don't want her to know about what happened last Tuesday.

"So that means.. it is still considered as a date," She raise one brow, "A friendly date in correction," I raise my index finger while tilting it from left to right, "You're not coming with us?" She pouted. I chuckled and held her by her both cheeks, "Jung Sooyeon, you guys can go without me, right?" She shook her head,"Tsk. Silly girl," I slightly tap her cheeks, "Wait, let me arrange your looks." Jessica added which made me surprise.

"C'mon. Just a little fix on your hair, especially to your outfit," She pointed at me from what she discussed, "You know I don't like fashion. But since it's you then okay," I nodded and sat down in front of the mirror, "Do you guys were hiding something away from us?" She asked as soon as she starts braiding my hair, "Hmm? Hiding? Who?" I asked curiously and look at her by the mirror, "It's you.. and.. Jin, am I right?" I raise one brow, "Jin and me?" I repeated with full of curiosity, "Let me get straight to the point then," She sighed, "Are you both perhaps secretly dating?" I was taken aback and froze on my position when she asked that kind of question.

But at the end, I realize that Jin is just a great friend to me, "Jessica-yah, we're just tight on being best of friends. And you know the person whom I only love, right?" I stare at her by her reflection. Our eyes met for a second but she immediately look away, "Yeah. You better be. And becareful when you're with him. There's any possibility that he's taking his steps to the red line," She mysteriously said as I furrow both of my eyebrows, "What do you mea–" I didn't got the chance to finish my sentence when Jessica pulled me out of our room.

"No time for walkie-talkie. Everyone is going out like a day-off so none of us will waste a last 1 second," She said as we reach the stairs, "Seriously?" Kai didn't went home or.. come in the Sapphire Dorm after the day he confessed his feelings to me. But I'm pretty sure that he's staying with the Black Pearl members. Or with his family since it's getting Christmas?

About that, it's also weird that Kyungsoo didn't come for the passed 3 days and suddenly disappeared together with Jongin like a thin air. Where is he anyways?

I mentally slap myself when we stood right in front of everybody, "Good morning, folks!" Greeted the hyper Jiyong with a yawn while stretching his arms. Namjoon tackled him by the side which made him put down his arms and raise one brow, "That is not the appropriate way to greet everyone like it. Be formal," He advised but Jiyong simply roll his eyes and muttered, "Whatever,"

I faked a cough to catch their attention, "So where are you guys going to?" I asked, "The boys were going at the basketball tournament. Meanwhile, the girls were going somewhere in this planet." Taehyung answered that made me chuckle for a bit, "Yah! You just said your agenda while you just snob us like a trash!" Seohyun reacted with a glare towards V, "I'm sorry. But we didn't know what will girls do when they go out," Yoon-Gi interrupted with a sheepish smile.

"Oh! And Taeyeon Noona. Suga and I decided about your offer. We agreed to be your rappers when the performance comes," Ho-Seok said which made me smile, "Really? Thank you guys,"