Chapter 07. For The First Time (Principal's Office)

I cried and cried until someone knocks at the door, I quickly wipe my tears away as I washed my face and took on my eyeglass again as I acted like, nothing happened. I immediately open the door to saw them looking at me worriedly.

"Taeyeon-ah, are you alright?" Seohyun asked with a worried tone. "Why are your eyes got a bit red?" Asked Sooyoung. "Are you crying?" Yoona asked and pout. "Sorry for not defending you earlier, Taeyeon-ah, as in all of us felt guilt when we didn't come to rescue you," Tiffany said. I flashed them my ever be original smile as I let out a deep sigh.

"Look, it's okay for not defending me, if you were all there, I'm sure you're get into a big trouble, and for you girls, don't be too worry, I'm fine.. I just.. I just use some cubicle," I said but they all look at me wondering.

"Is that true? We've heard you since you came here, you are already crying," Sunny said and tilted her head that made my eyes bulge open. They are already here since I came? But.. Why did I didn't notice that they are peeking for me?

"Let's not worry about that, for now, let's clean up your uniform and after that, we'll going to dry them," said Sooyoung while looking at my uniform. "But.. Where do we get some blow dryer? We don't have one, right?" I asked worriedly, suddenly, Yoona grabbed something at her bag and it's actually a pink blow dryer.

"Tada~" she exclaimed while showing us the dryer cutely. I smiled at them again as Sooyoung pulled me to the sink and she started putting something on my uniform.

...

After a minute

"There! Good as new!" She exclaimed and all of their eyes are sparkling in amaze. "Wow! Y-you've done so great, Sooyoung-ah! Thank you!" I thanked her as I look onto my uniform in the mirror and it's really shimmering like it's new.

"Kekeke~ she's the brain of our group," Sunny said and high-five with Tiffany. "Really? Wow! You're also good in washing the dirty clothes huh?" I smiled at her. "Yeah, don't you?" She asked back. "Hmm, I-I.. Do wash clothes but.. I can't remove the dirt on it," I said shyly and I heard them chuckled.

"Yah, what's funny with what I said?" I frowned. "Hahaha, nothing~ let's go now girls, we're gonna be late for the next class," Seohyun announced and so we agreed and exited the comfort room.

...

Emerald Classroom, 10:00 am, Taeyeon's POV

As we entered the classroom, All of my classmates locked their eyes to me and suddenly, they mumbled with their seatmates and others slightly laugh. I just look down 'cause I can feel a bit embarrassment, maybe it's because of the cafeteria accident. We took our seats and wait for another Gyuso of our statistics subject.

"Hey nerdy, what's up with you awhile ago? Did you got 5 points?" I suddenly jumped a little bit from my seat when some group of girls which are actually my classmates, spoke to me. "Ooh~ I think she got 10 points," her other friend said.

"Or maybe actually 100 points because Baekhyun Oppa looks very furious at her earlier," said by another girl and they all high-five, suddenly, Hyoyeon, Seohyun, Sooyoung and Sunny stood up as they shot the three girls with a death glare.

"Excuse me, are you talking with our friend?" Seohyun asked with a bit annoyed. "Oh? She's your friend? Maybe she's a clumsy friend of yours, she can't look for where she was going and look what have she done, she was been scolded by.." She paused and look at her other friends. "Baekhyun Oppa~" they said in unison with a flirty tone.

"Sorry for enterupting huh, but what did you just say? You called our friend as a clumsy? Huh? Well, for your information, she's not and your so-called Baekhyun Oppa~ have the reason of reality for bumping to Taeyeon!" Hyoyeon said and glared at them.