Chapter 73. She's Here

The Next Day, Gazebo, Taeyeon's POV

"So you meant that everything is settle now?" Jin asked. I nod while looking up at the bright sun, hitting my skin, "Yes. The girls currently moved by the dorm yesterday. Wanna meet them?" I asked and look up at him, "Of course I wanna." He cheerfully answer. I chuckle and pinch his arm.

"So that's why you're nowhere yesterday," He mumbles, "I just.. missed them so much," I replied, "Taeyeon-sshi, you were sick by Monday right?" I turn to look at him and raise one brow, "Y-yeah.. h-how did you know?" I asked curiously. He looked away, avoiding my gaze, "I just heard by some random students," He says.

There was a moment of silence between us. It did spread too fast just like that? When realization strikes. Should I ask Jin about my feelings for someone? But what if it'll be awkward? I look at Jin and bite the inside of my cheeks, peeking on his face makes me nervous so much. "Jin-ah?", "Hmm?" He look down at me while biting his bottom lip, raising his brows.

Should I? Right away? "U-uh.." I stutter. My fingers were trembling because of nervousness. "I-I.. j-just.." How am I going to say this? "What is it, Taeyeon?" He asked curiously, darting his fully attention to me. "Will you come with me to meet the girls?" Liar!

His smile expands and nod his head, "Of course I will. I'm glad to meet them," I forced out a smile and stand up, "L-let's go? I-I'm too excited to meet them.. a-again," I nervously said before walking away as he catch up right behind me.

...

West Bridge, Taeyeon's POV

"We have to wait for them here. They still have classes though. But I told them that we should meet up at the west bridge," I explained, catching some air for me to breath.

"Oh, it's okay though," Jin catches up and pant as well. "Wow! I can't believe that a girl like you will be like a fast running chita," He said, clapping his hands in a slow motion, "Fool! It was a slow one! You could say that. I haven't run after how many days and all," Taeyeon said, resting her elbows on the metal porch.

Jin sheepishly laugh before pulling my hands out for me to stand up, "Thanks," I mumbled and smile at him, "Eer.. that is.. is it really okay for you to meet your friends?" He asked while scratching his nape. I nod cheerfully, "How 'bout the other members in Sapphire? Can I know them?" There's a long pause for a moment.

"Uh.. you'll have the chance to meet and know them in the exact time," He said, flashing a smile towards me. He then suddenly pull something from his pocket and it made me frozen when he wipe my temples and forehead using his own handkerchief, "My. Are you used to enough with your high heels?" He asks, still eyes locked on what he's doing right now.

I look down at my feet and found that I've been wearing the killer heels Baekhyun just gave me when it's my first day in school. "Maybe. Maybe so," I mumbled. Soon, Jin pulled away, "There. Good as new! You're really sweating that hard, huh?" I shyly look down and nodded. "Well that's a good habit though," I dart him with a playful glare.

"What habit are you saying?" He chuckles that made his eyes formed into an eye-smile. It's my first time to see him smile like this. "By the way Taeyeon, I'll buy some drinks for us," I nodded as he run to the other side. Probably going to the cafeteria.

I look in front of me and let out a heavy sigh.

"Excuse me? Can I ask for a favor?" I look back and unexpectedly meet a woman. I stared at her for a moment. And I swear, my mouth could have been hanging loss right now. I don't recognize her. I think she's not from this school since she's not wearing a uniform. She's wearing a red dress and red high heels as well. Her hair is colored brown and had curls at the ends. Her lips were shade into red, she's bringing an expensive looking bag on her left arm. Her eyebrows is a perfect line. Her eyes are round circles and she had a straight nose as well. I can say, she's very pretty. And from the looks of it, she must be came from the rich family.