Chapter 98. Importance

Someone's POV

So? They're meeting up at the back of this building huh? I don't care if madam C haven't gave me her permission to take her, but I must to since this is my chance to do my move. So that I don't have any problem in finding her again.

It's very hard to find the exact person in this vast city. I want to do my job well since madam C paid me for this job. Since it was a very high prize, then I'll return what deserves for her as well. It's now or never.

I took a last sip on the cigarette before storming off outside the hall. Probably going to where Kim Taeyeon and the Black Pearl leader are suppose to meet. Just by hearing people inside cheering makes my eardrums break into pieces.

After walking for about a minute or so, I spotted a back figure of a female. And I'm sure that this is Kim Taeyeon since she's the only one that was said to be here. She must be noticed my presence so she slowly turn back, "Oh. Baekhyun, there you are," She stated with a smile on her face.

But little by little, that smile slowly faded into a frown once she knew that I'm not Baekhyun at all. The light reflects my face, showing my smirk towards her. "Kim Taeyeon," I muttered out from my mouth as she began nervous and steps back. "W-who are you? W-what are you trying to do towards me? W-what d-do you want?" She stutters, still stepping back while I continuously step forward.

I expand my smirk, "It is simple, Miss Taeyeon. But for now, it is not the time for you to know," I secretly fish out the handkerchief in my pocket and got ready to cover her nose to lose her consciousness.

I bite my lower lip and attack her. Taeyeon got alerted and kick the person. Funny to know since she knew how to fight back towards the person because their school taught them how to do martial arts. She continuously kick the person and she succeeded. She knocked the person down.

I cough down because of pain. She even kicked my private part! Damn it! She's about to run when I grab her foot in time, that made her fall onto her knees. She's screaming in help but the person only smirks, "No one can help you, lady," I said despite that I felt myself in pain.

I pull her hair as she scream and groan in pain. Now that I've got the chance, I immediately covered her nose that made her fall into a sleep. She falls right into my arms and I made sure that she really knocked down. I carried her and look all around to make sure that no one witnessed that scene. I smirk and hurriedly get off of this place.

I went through the van and gently placed her at the passenger's seat. But before that, I tied her hands and feet, also covering her mouth to prevent herself screaming aloud.

...

Baekhyun's POV

I hurriedly went to the place that I said to Taeyeon. And to think about it, just by talking with her finally and formally tonight, the smile never left my face. As soon as I arrive there, I spotted none. My eyebrows creased since as far as I know, Taeyeon must be here by this time.

Maybe she just went to the comfort room. I thought and decided to wait for her in this spot. However, it passed ten minutes, yet, she's not yet here. I sighed and patiently wait for her while looking all around.

Suddenly, something caught my eyes down at the ground. I narrow my eyes and pick up the pink handkerchief with a must be black stain or something. It got me curious because the handkerchief smells like from a girl.

I don't know why but I become curious if who owns this handkerchief. "Baekhyun!" I look back to find the Black Pearl members approaching me. I narrow my eyes to them, "What are you guys doing here?" I curiously asks. "We thought that you and Taeyeon will talk? Why are you alone? Did she ran away?" Suho asks back, ignoring my question.