Chapter 18. Xiumin & Me

The Next Day, Taeyeon's POV

The day yesterday was totally fun! I had fun talking with Luhan. I seriously asked him if why does he looks like a girl but he didn't get mad about it, instead, he answered and said that he was born like a girl because when he was still unborn, his mother was looking at the beautiful Kpop girl idols and he told me the truth. He's not a gay or something, he's manly. Really, I have the guts to tell him the question! I was just curious why he looks like a girl.

For now, I'm already here at my own desk and starts making what Baekhyun had told me to record all the students' profile with their full and real name. I already told Xiumin to please get some of the records every sections and so he agreed with me.

I do this since last night and really, I didn't get much enough sleep because of what Baekhyun gave a task for me. "Here it is Black Pearl!" I shift my eyes to the door's direction to find Xiumin, holding a bunch of white folders.

Oh well, I guess that's all of the records every section. I smiled at him and put down my pen on the desk, walking towards him as I'm about to carry the other folders but he immediately yank it away. "Y-yah! I'm going to help you carry it," I said and look straight at him, but he just shake his head and grin.

"No way Black Pearl, it's my responsibility and it's your order though, to take all of the records of the students every section. I'm just going to put this down to your desk," He said. "A-are you sure, is it okay?" I asked again to make sure. "Of course, now don't worry," He motioned his hand, I just nod and follow him back to my own desk.

He put all of the white folders and rub his both hands, motioning me to sit again. "There! Good as new," He smiles at me cutely. "Uh.. May I ask you something?", "Sure," He answers cheerfully.

"Did you know where Baekhyun is?" I asked and raise my brows. "As far as I know before we came here, I think he's not yet here or he's just roaming around the campus," He reply with one finger placed on his chin. "I-is it his hobby?", "As always, as you can observe. Everytime when he's getting pissed off or something, he'll find some quiet place just for him,"

"Oh.. Maybe I shoukd not expect for him anymore to come early in the morning," I bit my lower lip. "Anyways, let me help you with the task Black Pearl,"

"W-what? Are you sure?" I asked in disbelief. "Yeah, and don't worry. That task will quickly finish in any time soon, so come on! Let me," He beams cutely. Omo! He looks very charming when he beams.

"Ah.. It is okay?", "Sure! Why not?" I smiled at him and motioned him to come onto my desk. "Well then let's start," We both exchange smiles and he walk towards me, grabbing another chair as he sat down beside me. "What shall I do now dear Black Pearl?" He asked and I scratch my nape while looking all of the files.

"Hmm, I think you should record the Class A and B first then after that if you can finish it in no time, just also record the C and D while I'll record the students in Neptune and Saturn Sections.. Hmm.. Y-yeah!.. And Oh! Also with the section Garnet and Sapphire," I said and nod my head, stealing one glance at him. "Alright, time reads 7:56 then I'll be finishing this in exactly 8:30," He said and smiles at me again.

I look at him with wonder. "Are you sure for what you are saying? Did you always time yourself when you do some projects or so?" I raise one brow, he chortle and nod at me. "R-really? Then.. Did you finish it if what hour or a minute you timed yourself?" I asked once more. "Yeah, I'm going to show it to you later. Remember that I'll finish this in 8:30," he smirks at me which made my eyes sparkles with his sudden reaction.