Just Like The Christmas Day [Christmas Special]

Morning, GreenFields University, Taeyeon's POV

I tightened the grip onto the sling of my bag, carrying this thing that is filled with heavy and loaded Christmas gifts for the members. I more look like Ms. Taeyeon Claus, the daughter of Santa and Mrs. Claus.

It's just my style to give some gifts to the members, especially that today is the special day of most of all. Exactly the awaited season in my life. Yeah it's Christmas but Black Pearl members just stayed at school for good, so that we can handle some more tasks that the dean will give us. We can have Christmas vacation as long as we want, but that's in charge if Baekhyun will agree.

Soon, I finally reach the building where Black Pearl classroom is located. I quickly use the stairs and run as fast as I can. Of course, it makes me inhale and exhale heavily like hell. I adjust my eyeglasses and also with my thick coat that keeps me secure and warm, away from cold and frostbites.

And at last! For how many steps I laid on the staircase, I finally reach the top of the building so I hurriedly rush to where Black Pearl classroom was. But as soon as I turn to the right side, I accidentally bump someone that cause me to stumble to the ground.

Aish! It's good thing that my presents aren't scattered anywhere! Or else, I'll be bust by the members! They're not actually expecting this one. You can bump me how much you want just not my presents that I almost died wrapping it last night!

"S-sorry," I apologized, holding my head that slightly hurts. I adjust my eyeglasses once again and look up to the person who just bumped on me. To my surprise and shocked, I quickly stand up from the floor and make a small bow in front of him, "Why are you almost late?" He asked, from the looks on his voice, I find no hint that he's mad at me after all for being late.

"I-I.. I just did something last night which caused me to.. y-you know," I almost whisper the last words. He slowly tilt his head to the other side to find my good-looking bag that was actually filled with something special. He let out a chuckle and walk towards where my bag laid loss.

I widened my eyes when he suddenly carried them using his one shoulder, "U-uh.. D-don't!" I tried him to stop when he's about to walk away. He dared to look back and arch one brow, probably a small smile plastered across his lips.

"What are you waiting for? The members are waiting for us in the classroom," He walk towards me, but in this time, it almost got my eyes pop out when he suddenly holds my hand, slowly intertwining them with a sweet smile plastered across his lips.