Chapter 88. Jealousy

2 Weeks Later, Taeyeon's POV

"Kokorowa soba ni iru~" Sooyoung and Yoona ended the last verse of one of our ballad songs. The girls and I were singing in a minus one music. Letting our voices be heard, because there are no lip sing allowed so we need to work on that.

Two weeks had passed, two weeks had passed since Kai and I ignored each other after he confessed. Two weeks had passed since Jin's on my side to cheer me up and comfort me whenever I need those. I got to know Jin more and better and there's this three main attitude he had which I never expected from him; concern, caring and clingy. All in capital C, right?

And two weeks had passed since Baekhyun didn't show himself up. But I once saw him last one week. He had a nice chat together with AhRee. His smile is so wide that even reaches his ears and his eyes were almost smiling as well. I don't know why but I felt a sudden pang once I saw them again. I don't want him to smile. I don't want him to smile like that, like an ear to ear smile towards AhRee. Am I being too selfish enough?

"Unnie? Unnie?" I mentally snap out when Yoona's face flash right in front of me, breaking my chains of thoughts. "W-what huh? Y-yeah?" I asks while blinking my eyes. "You missed your line and your part.. are you.. are you okay?" She asks worriedly. I stare at them one by one and witnessed that they had that worried expression.

I don't want to show them my sufferance. So as ever, I flashed them a reassuring smile. "I-I'm fine.. I'm just nervous for the competition since it'll be held next 3 weeks more," I lied, but at the end, they buy it though, "Oh my gosh! What the hell is the date right now!?" Tiffany panicked, looking at the calendar.

"It's December 2, what's with the rush?" Sunny raise one brow, "Hello? Three more weeks and we haven't decided for our costumes, hairstyle and make-up!" Tiffany panicked, slapping her forehead using her palm, "Oh! And about the costumes, I already told my mom to create a wonderful one for the nine of us. You see, I hope you'll not get mad since I'm the one who chose for the styles. But you guys don't have to worry, I'm good in fashion sense," Jessica explains.

"Oh here! Take a look at the picture!" Everyone gathered around Jessica while excitedly fussing about their newly and awesome costumes. On the other hand, Taeyeon's just staring blankly to her reflection by the huge mirror that's surrounding the practice room.

What am I going to do with my life right now? I don't know if I'm living an ordinary life or what. I felt frustrated when I knew that Kai and Jin had those 'feelings' towards me. B-but.. who knows? Does anyone needs to confess right now? Well he don't want to, he'll just put a huge weight as my problem.

"Taeyeon-ah! Do you want to see our costumes?" I mentally snap out again when Jessica's voice, ring in my ears. I looked at her direction and found them staring at me like solving a mystery. I unconditionally nodded my head and stood up, walking towards their way and look at the picture.

"Oh! Uh.. it looks kinda.. cool and awesome.. the others were gorgeous and stylish," I commented, caressing my nape without any reason, "Taeyeon Unnie, are you okay?" Hyoyeon asked curiously but worried, "H-huh? Uh.. Of course I am! W-what do you think about me?" I answered to make sure that I'm okay.

"Your compliment seems too.. odd," Sooyoung added that made me cluster my eyebrows, "Aish! Never mind. Whatever your problem is.. don't hesitate to tell us, okay?" Tiffany puts her hand over my shoulder. I simply nod and bite my lower lip.

Because I don't really have a problem.. I'm just worried because I've got two guys fighting for an answer of 'yes' to each other. But.. I don't want to hurt them.. I know at the end, I always reserve my 'yes' only for him, only for Baekhyun.