Chapter 91. She's My Black Pearl

Baekhyun's POV

We immediately got out from the limousine and were greeted by lots of flashing and bright cameras around us. Black Pearl members act casually but Suho, Chen, Chanyeol, Tao and Lay are waving their hands sign as their hellos and other stuff. Finally, they march towards the red carpet and some of the fans were raising up their banners and whatnot, followed by many guards who were also blocking their way on the red line.

Most especially, the securities were protecting the Black Pearl leader since he's that very important person. Baekhyun kept on glancing everywhere and guess who he was looking for? "It's going to be okay tonight, Baekhyun. I'm sure he's not gonna do something ridiculous for this event" Kyungsoo suddenly barge beside me.

I look at the side and smiled a little. Okay, so all of the Black Pearl members were walking at the grand red carpet with lots of flashing and flickering of the cameras, so as fans who tried their best to catch some of their attention, nonetheless, guards were trying to let them stay away from them, especially reporters that are also arguing with some of the securities.

Inside the Hall Of Fame, the largest and widest hall that usually held most of the grand occasions, especially for celebrities. Now, inside the Hall Of Fame, there are a lot of invited guests and most of them were celebrities, idols and famous actors. As soon as the door flung open, every eyes landed onto the Black Pearl members' direction, they stand up from their seats signs as their respect and greetings to the leader, which is Baekhyun. Others clapped their hands for welcoming the famous students while MCs were announcing each of their names.

I look all around the hall, Where is she? Is the question lingering inside my mind, "Master" I look at the side and found a bodyguard leading us to a seat, a VIP seat perhaps.

As I took my seat comfortably, everyone inside the hall did as well. But my eyes can't stop from roaming around but to look for her even if it takes over hundreds of people inside this widest and largest hall.

Not long after, the night started, I guess every students who had their own groups were now ready. But I cannot sense if ever Taeyeon and her friends were already here. Are they coming?

"Everyone, thank you for attending this night! This is the time where we held another round of competition, where we only conduct this one once in a year! Now, before we could finally announce the official individual group performance, let's give the time to our beloved Black Pearl leader, Mr. Byun Baekhyun" I was snapped by the thought when the MC called out my name.

People clapped their hands and stood up from their seats. I sighed and went infront of the stage as I took the mic. I breath out heavily before placing the mic near my mouth. My eyes kept on looking around, people are watching me and I don't know where to start.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen, presiding this event is yours truly. This night, will be the new round of another competition. Performers and participants, please enjoy this event and have fun perhaps. Win or lose, does not matter, but the important is.. all of you did your best and show to the whole world about your blessed talents. Good luck" I ended my speech as the audiences gave me a round of applause.

I got back to my seat, adjusting my suit coolly and crossed my arms after, "For the most awaited part in this night! Wanna know the first group is?" The MC announced and the crowd answers a positive one.

"Before that, let's hear the Black Pearl section's song of the year!" And as the MC said those, the music, which we truly produced, occupies the hall of fame. The Song which Kyungsoo, Chen and I composed. The song that is related for Taeyeon, an offering song for my long lost Black Pearl.