Chapter 37. Kai & Me (Part II)

Taeyeon's POV

"What are you doing here?" I clustered both of my brows together, following him using my eyes as he walk towards my direction. I mean, Our direction, "Nothing, I'm here to pick you up," He smirks, brushing his hair upwards using his fingers. I blink countless of times, looking back at the girls who seemed to be speechless and frozen on their position, "P-pick me u-up? As far as I know.. There's no occasion dated today." I almost whisper, still not getting what he just said.

He chuckles while shaking his head from left to right. "Aniyo, I'm here to ask if.. It's okay with you if we'll go around Tokyo. I'll tour you, if you wanted to," He offers with a small grin. I look down at the shiny floor reflects my face that seemed to be expressionless and speechless.

Tour me around Tokyo? I would love to! But.. What if Baekhyun will caught us again? I'm afraid he'll do the same thing as what he did to me together with Sehun that we're on a restaurant, Sehun offered me last week.

"Did you.. Already asked some of his permission?" I finally spoke, trembling in place as I met his gaze. He smirk again and it surprise me when he snatched my wrist in just a blink of an eye. I'm remain frozen and keep my mouth shut for what he did. How is that possible?

Kai turned to look at the girls who kept quiet the moment he entered the scene and flashed a grin, "If it's okay, can I borrow Taeyeon away from you girls by now?" He asked and used his pleading eyes. The girls seemed like they're startled, looking on the direction of Taeyeon who's biting her bottom lip. "S-sure. T-t-take your time," Tiffany stutters.

Kai dart me a look once again and smiled, "You heard them, right? So what's your decision?" He look down at me. I gulped, slowly forming my hand into ball of fist that slightly crumpled the white folder on my right hand. "But what if–" It surprise me when he shushed me up, using his finger placed on my lips.

"No no, I will never let that happen if Baekhyun will do. Can you come with me? Jebal~" What are you doing Kai? You're making your image ruined because of your sudden reactions! Can't you see that everybody knows you very well, huh?

I adjust my eyeglasses to clear my vision. If there's still a chance that I'm just imagining things that Kai offered me for a tour on Tokyo. But as soon as I cleared my vision, a crystal clear to be exact, I'm not definitely imagining things.

Kai is really here in front of me, probably waiting for my answer. I took a deep breath and turned to look at him straight in the eyes, "A-arasseo,"

...

Street side, 1:01 pm, Taeyeon's POV

"Where are we actually going anyways?" I asked for the nth time as soon as we left for a tour, he said. "It'll be a secret, don't worry, I won't let you lost in this vast city," He says, still hand placed on my wrist because I believe what he said "Never let go by my side, or else you'll be lost on my sight," Pretty good, huh?