Chapter 45. Black Pearl Family Picnic Time

Taeyeon's POV

Just like what I thought yesterday, time really flies so fast. I can't believe this is actually the last day of the field trip, I didn't even got the chance to roam around, but except for that moment where Kai and I did. I don't know, I really want to roam around just for a moment.

"Prepare everyone! Master just told me that we'll go out!" Suho announced, but still, I didn't got up from the bed. Same as what I've did yesterday morning, burying my face onto the soft pillow. Well, maybe I got used to this routine whenever I started this from yesterday.

"Aish! Taengoo-yah, will you stop doing this that make us all worried about you?" I let out a scream once again which they can't actually hear, "You guys have fun. I'll just stay here,"

"Its the same answer I received yesterday. You don't have much food eaten yesterday, what's the matter with you? You should be enjoying this time right?" I roll my eyes, wait.. It seems like this actions already happened yesterday.

"Uh.." I don't know what to say, I just don't want to argue with Kyungsoo again. I've regretted the way how I argued with him from the past month. It came into months already that I've stayed here in Seoul and also, I became the Third Angel of Baekhyun. Let me take the opportunity of saying 'Time really flies so fast'

I timidly got up from the bed and slip away myself, stretching up my arms with a smile on my face. "You never failed me to always cheer me up, Kyungie-yah," I steal a glance from him to find him flashing his heart smile.

"Okay now, take your shower and change your outfit. We'll wait for you outside," I bob my head as I realize that all of them already took their casual outfits. Cool! How fast!

...

Taeyeon's POV

"Where are we actually going? Don't tell me we're going to eat outside," I asked for the nth time, looking at every members who seemed to be serious as they'll ever be. I shook my head as I crossed my arms, blowing off my bangs with a huff. "Are you guys complete?" That makes me jump from my position when someone spoke right behind me. "Good morning, master," All of them greeted in unison as they also bow down at the same time.