Chapter 100. Taeyeon's Sister

Black Pearl dorm, Baekhyun's office, Baekhyun's POV

AhRee and I were at my office. It's been ten minutes passed when the two of us didn't utter a word with each other. She kept on biting her lower lip while pinching her palm using her sharp nails. I sighed and cross my fingers as I placed it on the top of the table, "Let us be in a serious situation, AhRee. Do you really know if who might be that possible person who took Taeyeon?" I asks firmly.

All of the sudden, she whimpers that made me alerted and got nervous. Did I said something wrong? And soon enough, her tears fall down through her cheeks one by one, "W-wait.. Did I said something wrong?" I panicked. Trying to calm her down. "H-he took her.." She mumbles and loud enough for me to hear it. I creased my forehead because of curiosity, "W-what do you mean he took her? Who?" I started to panick and try to figure out what will AhRee say in a matter of seconds.

"H-he.. He took h-her," She mumbles and I'm somewhat curious of who is she referring to. I straighten my posture and held her shoulders to face me, "Tell me, who?" I asks as countless of tears are flowing down from her eyes.

She shakes her head and continued to whimper again. I felt puzzled somehow. Knowing the fact that maybe AhRee knew if who took Taeyeon last night. I let out a heavy sigh and look at her again, "AhRee please. We won't be able to solve this problem if you won't tell me of who kidnapped Taeyeon," I murmured and this time, her whimper got louder.

I place both of my palms to my face. Sighing in defeat. Before anything else, I stand up and went in front of the sliding door that leads to the terrace. I cross my arms and stare blankly to nowhere. I don't know if what I'll do right now. If I were to tell this to the police, I'm afraid that the people will know about this. I'm also concern to Kyungsoo and Taeyeon's relatives. They'll be worried and will be in great panick. I'm just doing my responsibility so for now, I just want to know if what really happened to Taeyeon. Is she really kidnapped?

"D-daewook.." My ears automatically perk up when I heard AhRee's voice mumbling someone's name. My eyes widened in realization and immediately went towards AhRee as I kneel down on her to see her face, "P-pardon me?" I worriedly asks.

"D-daewook.. J-jung Daewook.." She utters again and this time, I heard it loud and clear, "W-who is he?" I asked curiously. AhRee risen up her head and directs her eyes to me, "Y-you know nothing about him. B-but I'm hundred percent sure that he took my sister," Because of that, my eyes automatically widened in horror. "W-what?" I asks in disbelief.

AhRee wipes her tears away and lend me to sit down, "I have to tell you something," She says as I gulp down a lump on my throat, "My mom suffered a three weeks comatose when she was thirty-two years old. Because of a car crash in December. She was with her late husband and her first child which was in the age of four. She and her child suffered on a comatose but the child was in a critical condition. She suffered in a coma for almost one year and a half. Meanwhile, the father, unfortunately, didn't survive. He was actually dead on arrival." She pause. Why is she telling me this?

"While my mom was on her deep sleep, my father found her on one of the hospital bed. Lucky to know because my father felt pity to her when he knew that she was sleeping for almost three weeks. So what my father did was that he took her without any permission of her relatives and brought her to the best and professional doctors abroad. As time goes by, my mom finally woke up but the first thing she reacted was that she was looking for her daughter,"

"Father told her everything about the truth and about her child who suffered into a one year and a half comatose. She searched for her but gave up at the end. She knew that she can't find the exact person knowing that she's looking for her in this vast city. However, maybe she did met her but she just didn't recognize her daughter anymore. My mom and dad fell in love with each other and then I was born,"