Chapter 92. Bring The Boys Out!

Baekhyun's POV

Girls' Generation's first performance is very suspicious! They didn't even let their own selves show live! And just what I thought, the first song was entitled 'Into The New World'. However, I was starstruck by their said anonymous leader, which she impressed me by her high notes. Although I didn't see her features or any of her members, it feels like I already heard her voice before.

"And now, for our next performer! 2NE1!" I didn't even realize that SoNyeoShiDae recently ended their first performance for the first quarter. I know that I'm being stupid enough, but my system works on it's own. I tried to look for that certain girl group everywhere but nowhere.

"Kyungsoo, have you seen the earlier performers?" I asked while looking around. Kyungsoo stares at Baekhyun suspiciously, "Why do you even asked? Are you that interested to know at least one of them?" He smirks. Because Baekhyun didn't know that Kyungsoo knew where his cousin was, and is the leader of SNSD.

"T-the leader! The leader o-of that g-group!" I stuttered, trying to figure out the flashback in my mind. Kyungsoo, however, just acted normally, but deep inside, he's nervous 'cause his cousin and he, had a deal, and that is to make Baekhyun more confuse if where is his cousin.

Very selfish to say, but it's Taeyeon's decision, so Kyungsoo respected her idea and kept it in mind. Kyungsoo put a hand around my shoulder, "You're maybe just hallucinating things, Baekhyun. Why? Who's the leader might be? I don't even know her," He says that made me feel disappointed about it.

Why am I even disappointed? Why does it feels like I'm really interested or obsessed to know the leader of Girls' Generation? Could my own theory might be right? Well, there's only one answer to my question though.

It snap me out through my senses when someone tap my shoulder from behind. But to my surprise, I found Kai, with a serious expression plastered on his face. I arch one brow, looking down at his hand that was placed on my shoulder, motioning him to spill a word. He's hesitating to remove his hand away from my shoulder.

"What now, Jongin? Is something wrong with you that you cannot even talk nor move?" I asked in an annoyed way, for the fact that I'm not erasing the anger I have for him since he's trying to steal my love away from me.

"Baekhyun, let's talk outside," He simply says and immediately walk away, but before that, he left me a cold stare with his hands placed inside his front pockets. I sighed, watching him exiting the hall of fame using the other exit where he cannot distract anyone. Now what does this guy is up to? What does he wants again? Open up a nonsense topic?

I just rejected him and turn my attention in front to find another performers already performing at the stage. But moments later, I cannot focus really well, my conscience is killing me which I assured that Kai was actually waiting for me outside just to talk for about something.

I heavily sighed, forcing myself to get my butt off my seat and walk away, but it stop me when one of the members ask me if where am I going, and it's none-other than Luhan, "Where are you going, master?" He asked curiously. I shake my head saying that it's nothing, "I just need some fresh air."

He nod his head once, and after that, I continued to walk away, when people noticed my presence, they stand up when I pass them by, so I had to take effort just to convince them to sit back down. "Master, you cannot go alone outside," Says by the guards who halt me down.

"No no, I just need to be alone. Please do not follow me anymore," I said, "But–" I shot them a glare when they're about to insist.

As soon as I reach outside, I've been looking for Jongin anywhere in this place until I find a familiar back figure of a guy who's hands were inside his pockets. "What are we going to talk about?" I asked as soon as I'm behind him.