Chapter 69. Personal Nurse

Dorm, Baekhyun's POV

I gently laid her down on her bed while she's soaking wet, "We gotta change her clothes," Suggested Kris. Everyone in the room turned quiet for a brief of a moment, "Don't you guys think it's perverted. But she's my Angel after all, so I'll change her," I suggested and everybody turned their gazes at me.

"Come on guys," Suho clasped his hands and soon, all of them exited the room. Baekhyun let out a heavy sigh and look for clothes and starts changing Taeyeon from her wet outfit. (A/N: Just don't ask if how did it happened, guys! I don't need to detail!😝)

I wiped away some droplets of sweat on my forehead as soon as I'm done changing her into something comfortable. I stare at her sleeping face without her eyeglasses. She's naturally beautiful.

It didn't take long as well when the members knocked on the door. I came back to my senses and put both of my hands on my waist as I pant heavily due to exhaustion, "It's okay now! It's done!" I holler which is enough for them to hear it.

"Baekhyun, we brought medicines for her," They entered while Tao's holding the medicines. I nodded and receive it on my hands, "It's getting late right now everyone. You guys go on and take a rest. I'm in charge on taking care of Taeyeon," I convince them to go to their individual bedrooms.

"B-but what about you?" Xiumin worriedly asked. I flashed a small close-mouthed smile and nod, "Don't worry, I will be fine. It just happen that I need to stay in her bedroom for good," I replied, "No, you guys go on bed. I'll stay here together with Baekhyun," Kyungsoo appeared from behind and stared at Baekhyun as if he's just planning on doing something.

"Come on, people! Just follow what I told you to! Take some rest and it's now my job to take care of her!" Baekhyun irritatedly announced that made everybody flinched in place and exchange gazes with one another, "You too Kyungsoo, you don't need to worry if she's with me. You just need to give me your trust," I added and brushed my hair using my fingers rapidly.

All of the members silently walk out the room, leaving Baekhyun and the unconscious Taeyeon alone in one room.

...

The Next Day, Baekhyun's POV

I flinch in place when I heard the chirps of some sort of mumbles or whispers around the place. I look all around and witnessed that all members were present and were currently sitting by the couch right now. I squinted my eyes to clear my vision, "Good morning Baekhyun," They greeted in unison.

I still manage to adjust my view and finally, I did. But it made me furrow both of my eyebrows together when they were staring at me like something I did a crime. It's just like the stares they gave me last night. I shrug it off my mind and flash a small close-mouthed smile, "Good morning as well. You're getting too early," I groan, scratching my eyelids.

No one dared to utter but to stare on my way for who knows how long, "What are you guys staring at?" I asked curiously, "Don't mind if we tell you this Baekhyun but.." Luhan hesitantly answers while scratching his nape, but manage to point something just from my side as I also follow his index finger.

Baekhyun's eyes widened when he saw that his hand was intertwined with Taeyeon's. I tried to keep my cool as the beatings of my heart fastens.

I gulp down a lump on my throat and look back at the members, "What? Isn't this enough to prove that I'm really that concern?" I raise my shaking brows together.

"Uh.. for thing's clearer up, I should make the breakfast," Kyungsoo stands up when he noticed the silent atmosphere as he strode off for the door. "I shall help Kyungsoo," Kai followed D.O, "They might get in trouble. They needed back-up," Interrupted Chanyeol as the rest shrug their shoulders.