Chapter 62. I'm Developing Feelings For Him

Dinner, Taeyeon's POV

During the dinner, no one seemed to talk but only the crashing of utensils can be heard. I uneasily cut the steak using the fork and knife, eyeing Baekhyun who's just right beside me. Yes, bringing up the topic about what he said earlier. What did he meant about it?

"I'm sorry but.. is anything bothering you?" I came back to my senses when he asked me, chewing his own food in his mouth. I shook my head and focus on cutting the meat.

"About the arrival of–" It caught me off guard as I shift my attention to Lay who's covering his mouth. I put down the utensils and tried to figure it out, "Of what, Yixing? Who's coming?" Taeyeon curiously asked, as the members start exchanging nervous gazes with one another, serves as their eye contact.

But no one dared to answer. Instead, someone noisily put down the metal things which made me look at him back. "It's not the problem anymore, it's just an arrival of a product for the booth in foundation day," He simply answers, taking a bite on his ramen at the end.

I just nodded and focus on cutting the meat. While in the middle of the dinner, Taeyeon didn't knew that the members start scolding Lay using their eyes since he almost slip on spilling out the arrival of someone in the near future.

"The foods are great, right?" I look once more to find Baekhyun complimenting of how great the dishes were. I shift my gaze to Kyungsoo, "Can you seriously cook foods? Because for what I knew, all you have to do is to watch cartoons in the television rather than volunteering yourself to cook foods instead," Everyone let out a silent chuckle because of those statement.

Kyungsoo seemed to be embarrassed but just let out a fake smile while munching his own food. Meanwhile, the others started to open up a topic as everyone in the dinning hall are making a noisy atmosphere, "So what are the countries surrounding Singapore?" Chen asked to everyone and all of them thought about it for a moment.

"We didn't know. Since Singapore was just an island," Chanyeol remarked, "Oh no it does have," Chen wave his index finger while tilting it from left to right. Everyone felt curious and furrowed their eyebrows, "Really? What is it then?" Tao asked curiously, "It's none-other than Singathree and Singafive!" Soon, the members formed their lips into circle as others burst out laughing. Others felt embarrassed to they smack and slap Chen on his shoulders or in the head.

After dinner, some of them gathered around the living room while others are helping Luhan with the dishes. Meanwhile, as I felt really suspicious more about this place, so I roam all around. Then I found this exact place for me to gaze out. It's not a balcony, it's not a terrace nor a rooftop, it's the garden.

I opened the sliding door and finally, the cold wind brushed on my face as I walk further. The members seemed to didn't notice since they're having fun inside.

I embraced myself due to the cold temperature everyday. I gaze all around to find it very perfect for a snow to lay on. I look up to the stars to find the small and big dipper, so as any other common constellation of stars. I closed my eyes for a moment, feeling and hearing the cold breeze whispering to my ears.

"May I join you?" That scared me when a husky voice spoke up from my side. I look back to find him staring at me. "Oh.. uh.." I stuttered, nervously tucking some strands of my hair to the back of my ear, "Did I scared you?" I don't know why but I found myself averting my gaze from him, "Sorry, I just don't have to do that again if that's what you wish for,"

"N-no, actually. Y-you just surprise me though," Liar.

I heard him chuckle, "It's the same thing," I just silently nod and look up at the stars again, where there are so many twinkling little ones, making my eyes twinkle as well.

The fact that Taeyeon didn't notice is, Baekhyun kept on staring at her expression. But he ended up looking at the stars as well and cross his arms.

All of the sudden, I felt this itchy feeling in my nose and I think I'm about to explode for, "Achou!" I covered my mouth as I shut my eyes and I suddenly felt that I've been pushed by myself as my hair flip and reflex for what I've did.

Baekhyun did notice and smiled about his Angel's cute reaction. I rub my nose and it got turn hot and red all so sudden. "Achou!" I did the same thing once more. Then I suddenly heard a little chuckle from the side to find him chuckling at me with a fist placed on his lips. "W-what.. what are you laughing at?" My heart starts thumping so loud that I barely even became so deaf for a moment.

This is seriously my first time seeing him chuckle like this. I felt a grudge within me for he changed his reaction all so sudden. But a part of me is like feeling too much happy because of those statement. My heart, which was peacefully beating earlier, has now come to alive.

I didn't mind after all and just rejected what I just saw and heard. But a warm and cozy feeling was wrapped around me. I immediately look to the side to find him wrapping me with his own jacket. I look at him with total disbelief, but he just paid no attention and quickly look away.

Again, why is he acting so weird like this? Didn't he know is who's the person beside him now? I thought he still has a huge anger towards me because of that incident at the cafeteria? Well, even though it already passed for how many months, but I still assumed that he's still mad at me until now. And this thumping feeling inside my chest. I'm getting too nervous.

"At least I can do something such as that. And reminding you, always wear thick coats from now on," He reminded when I felt this itchy feeling once again. "A-ha-a.." I tried to breath inhale, before releasing this blow on this itchy feeling on my nose.

I'm about to sneeze when I felt a pair of familiar arms wrapped around me as my head falls back to his chest. I was surprised, really surprised! I mean.. not just a surprise but completely frozen and shock! My eyes almost gone pop out!

My heart, my heart's doing it again like crazy racers. A vibration in my stomach started which cause me to giggle for a bit. I'm still stiffened to this position. My head is still lying on his chest while his arms are warmed around me tightly, keeping me secure.

I can feel his hot breath on my hair that made me giggle once more. What is seriously going on? "At least I could do the chance. I can shield you away from cold just like this," He mysteriously said. I slowly gaze out for him. My eyes are slowly creeping up until I met his eyes with my eyebrows furrowed together. "What are you tal–", "Shh.." He hushed me down, painting up a smirk on his lips.

"Let's gaze out for the stars," He commanded me, so I obey as both of us look up again. I gulped, feeling so embarrassed and awkward at the same time since he didn't let me go. Even though I felt embarrassed and awkward, I feel so ease in his arms. I felt so secure and relieve at the same time.

My hand automatically reach for my chest part and feel my heart beat, "Could this be.." I muttered, which Baekhyun didn't heard after all. Could it be that..

I'm developing feelings for him?

~~~

A/N: Pretty bad and annoying for me to give such a thrill! Kyaaa! It's finally the beginning of everything, everyone! Our young love will soon to know about what is sarang~

I hope you enjoyed this chapter for it was obviously dramatic yet, lame. LOL! I'm sorry guys but this is the only scene I have to write for now. I know it needs more improvement but you'll know more about it soon when they finished all of their trials and circumstances in their lives, which testifies if how brave their feelings would be.

Let's find out, okay? So I suggest that all you have to do is to wait and stay tuned for more chapters to go! Thanks for reading everyone and I hope you like it! BaekYeon moment is sealing! Please don't forget to vote, comment and follow! Love you more and more, y'all folks!😌✌

소드스어 오읏 빼잘살 사랑해!

소타누 라닷,

- 박현아 ❤